⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
714.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hi everyone.
I'm Oron, a long time football fan and Tomer Hemed's in particular, as the best Israeli player playing in Europe right now.
Hemed gave an interview of 30 minutes to an Israeli reporter lately, where he talked about himself, his career and also about Brighton and the Premier League.
I wanted to know if there is a demand to watch this interview, as I want to translate it from Hebrew for you guys- I just don't know if it interests enough people. What do you think?

How's it going, [MENTION=36100]Oron[/MENTION]? :wave:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Don't think I agree with much of that article. I've replied in the comments:

"The trouble is that Brighton didn't sign any strikers in the summer and with Baldock injured and Murray now well into his mid-30s and known to be susceptible to injury, Brighton lack squad depth upfront even if we did sign a striker in January. We need a backup striker and Hemed fits that role perfectly. He's proven that he can score at this level so if we did sell him we would have to spend more trying to find a like for like replacement. It just doesn't make sense for Brighton to sell Hemed right now. He's also very settled in Brighton and his best friend and fellow Israeli international Beram Kayal is here.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that there's a reluctance in offering a new contract. That may well be true but the club play their cards very close to their chests about these things so at best I'd say you're guessing. It's worth noting that the club were prepared to take the risk in not selling Dale Stephens last season when he was in his last year of his contract so I really wouldn't read too much into this being Hemed's final season of his current contract nor that Brighton necessarily want to cash in their players whilst they can"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here