Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men against boys

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
http://www.eurosport.com/football/p...nho-continues-makeover_sto6274414/story.shtml

the average height of United's players to around 6ft 1in, on a par with the tallest sides in the Premier League.

To enable a more precise comparison, a conversion to metres and centimetres is necessary - United's average is 1m 84.5cm, just a couple of millimetres shorter than West Brom

We is gonna look like Snow White's supporting cast.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
http://www.eurosport.com/football/p...nho-continues-makeover_sto6274414/story.shtml

the average height of United's players to around 6ft 1in, on a par with the tallest sides in the Premier League.

To enable a more precise comparison, a conversion to metres and centimetres is necessary - United's average is 1m 84.5cm, just a couple of millimetres shorter than West Brom

Are you trying to usurp [MENTION=350]Zebedee[/MENTION] and myself as the most pessimistic pre season fan ? :wink:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

This hasn't always been a Mourinho strategy, well documented by the media. Along with defend with 10 behind the ball for 90 minutes against gifted footballing teams to stifle.

Rent an elbow Fellaini is taylor made for Mourinho, and is staying by all accounts despite the spending spree.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are you trying to usurp [MENTION=350]Zebedee[/MENTION] and myself as the most pessimistic pre season fan ? :wink:

Unless Zeb thinks we'll win opening day 3-0 instead of 2-1 I think he's got that title.

This was intended as a bit of

far_away.jpg

fun.

I guess only [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] had a sense of that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brez alone would have got our average into a European place.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I know we're going to get TONKED on a few occasions this season. I just really REALLY hope it isn't by Man Utd.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stevan Jovetić - 6ft (1.83m) - Thumbs down.

He's gonna cost us another place in the table.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here