Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenneth Zohore

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
I would be happy with Zohore, he's extremely highly rated in Cardiff. Also he's not Niasse, which is definitely a plus.

IF Cardiff are willing to sell and IF Zahore is willing to relocate and IF Burnley plus a few others are not interested then perhaps it will happen. Personally I think IF it was going to happen it would have by now.

I never understand these sort of comments. Transfers take time, why would it have necessarily happened by now? There's still plenty of the window left to do a deal.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The Welsh guy dismisses is even making a bid, right?

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk
I'm told there's nothing in the Zohore to Brighton rumours. No way Cardiff City would accept right now. He should play vs @Wolves today.

No, he mentions accepting, which indicates he knows there's been a bid. He is saying there is nothing in the Telegraph tweet of acceptance.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm told there's nothing in the Zohore to Brighton rumours. No way Cardiff City would accept right now. He should play vs @Wolves today.

No, he mentions accepting, which indicates he knows there's been a bid. He is saying there is nothing in the Telegraph tweet of acceptance.

Ok but there's no dismissal of hemed element

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Sounds like, from Naylor and others reporting; club are interested in Dwamena, Zohore and Niasse + possibly other (s)
Have made formal bids in the 8-10m range for some or all, won't spend over the odds and its now pretty close.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Baldock, Zamora, Wilson, followed by Baldock then Akpom.
Ok a poor choice of phrase, but he was flogged in that season because he had to be, Hughton had no choice.
But even when we could all see he was spent he kept going, kept on fighting and was ripping into good defences.

If flogging means being selected to play football matches then i guess you are correct.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
7 figure bid in.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
He's played along side a succession of sick notes and shitehouse.
He was flogged like a pack pony at the end of the season before last.

If his age, contract and skills mean he's ripe for a deal, then so be it, but lets show a little class about it.
:rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If flogging means being selected to play football matches then i guess you are correct.

As said I accept it was a poor choice of phrase.

But playing 80+ minutes in 11 of the last 14 games of a punishing season, did Tomer no favours.
CH took every opportunity to get Tomer out of those games, but as he was alone up there the team was only picking up draws and odd goal (scored by Tomer in half of them) victories.

Don't tell me you so eager to please your pay masters you're prepared to say Tomer wasn't overworked and over relied upon at the end of that season.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Even though Hulls 8 figure bid was rejected, Brighton have gone in with a 7 figure bid plus Hemed as originally stated in telegraph?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
For the hard of Understanding

We have made a bid
It wasn't accepted
Hemed wasn't part of the bid
We started Hemed over Murray last week because we would be under the cosh and he is more mobile (note: I am not saying Hemed is quick, just more mobile than Murray)

Anything else you want to know ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
For the hard of Understanding

We have made a bid
It wasn't accepted
Hemed wasn't part of the bid
We started Hemed over Murray last week because we would be under the cosh and he is more mobile (note: I am not saying Hemed is quick, just more mobile than Murray)

Anything else you want to know ?

Well the first bit is Naylor's version yes. We don't know that's fact.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well the first bit is Naylor's version yes. We don't know that's fact.
You do realise this is the Albion and transfer dealing we're talking here, there's threads dedicated to not knowing the facts.
We won't know the facts until THE photo, and even then half of those will be 'undisclosed'.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here