Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where is everyone staying

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Annoyed to have not booked Jury's when I could as it was fully cancellable, but got in the Holiday Inn (I think it was) as what seems to be the only other vaguely modern hotel in town.

Not able to leave Sussex until 5pm-ish on Friday afternoon, so it's going to be a long slog up. Happy to be able to have a bit of a lie-in and easy stroll to the Riverside in the morning.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
There's Brighton THERE, there's Brighton THERE...

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Unfortunately I'm not able to go, but whenever I'm up that way on business I usually stay in or around Yarm (either Judges hotel, Crathorne Hall or Wynyard Hall for something slightly further afield). These are usually fairly pleasant and Yarm is quite a nice place (as long as you avoid Tuesday nights).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Best Western

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes, and I think you're staying there as well?

Indeed if the trains are on time we should arrive around 20:00 and planning a trip to the Purple Pig before checking in, if Mini Hut would kindly read the menu on their website

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Unfortunately I'm not able to go, but whenever I'm up that way on business I usually stay in or around Yarm (either Judges hotel, Crathorne Hall or Wynyard Hall for something slightly further afield). These are usually fairly pleasant and Yarm is quite a nice place (as long as you avoid Tuesday nights).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What happens on Tuesday?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Jury's Inn, I think - we're on the Seagulls Travel coach + accommodation package :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here