Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Blackpool ****Official Match Thread****

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Has anyone tried listening on the football league app before? I've tried it for the first time today, and the commentary cuts out after 5 seconds. I can probably guess the answer to this, but I was curious as to whether this is a pretty standard issue..?

just you, works perfect for me, never had a problem.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Has anyone tried listening on the football league app before? I've tried it for the first time today, and the commentary cuts out after 5 seconds. I can probably guess the answer to this, but I was curious as to whether this is a pretty standard issue..?

Use to be like that at the beginning of the season, then they fixed it, but the last 3 games it's been cutting out. Today its useless, unusable.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Halliday feigns injury to avoid the yellow card :angry: The ref is having a shocker :rant:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Congratulations to the referee.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
This is such an odd season. It seems that every time Sky Sports News has gone to The Amex for about the last three months it has been described as a poor game and that we've not been up to much. The general feel on NSC is about the same and yet here we are poking around the playoffs?

It must be a poor division this year.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Chivers having a real go at the ref over the foul on Lua Lua but he has gone down easily so many times, I guess he has got a reputation for diving!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here