Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Allardyce Resigns....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My heart says: David Wagner, Roy Hodgson.

My head says: Chris Coleman, Claudio Ranieri.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Obviously he was fed a pack of lies about how much money would be made available for signings and a new lick of paint around the ground. They need to shaft a few more creditors

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Ive heard from a sauce at Smelhurst that he wanted his office decorated, but they had some cladding left over and they covered the office wall with it rather than splash out on another roll of woodchip

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Pocketed a £4m bonus for keeping them up then f**ks off.

It's quite funny!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That should pay for some CLADDING on his luxury villa.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I wish him well.---------=====['['['['['p;p;p;ppppp;pp[kk,kjjmj['[']#]]#]#]#

###
#
Erm, I spilled coffee on the key board and tried wiping it off. I saw what I'd written and decided it was appropriate for the thread....so left it!:lolol:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Pocketed a £4m bonus for keeping them up then f**ks off.

It's quite funny!

I think every single person connected with Palace will be delighted with that arrangement, as relegation was a very real possiblity before he came in.

The Independant are reporting that Sam is resigning to take some time away from football. Even if that's not true and he's resigning because we didn't get Defoe, then Parish and co. have made the right decision. We've already got Benteke who is probably the best PL striker outside the top 6 clubs, and Defoe's contract is worth £20m over 3 years. Paying that amount of money for a player who will be 37 when it ends is absolutely mental.

Sam did an excellent job last season and will leave with ourbest wishes. I hope very much that this has happened in time to see Marco Silva take the job.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
My worry is that they get that Marco(?) Silva from Hull.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think every single person connected with Palace will be delighted with that arrangement, as relegation was a very real possiblity before he came in.

The Independant are reporting that Sam is resigning to take some time away from football. Even if that's not true and he's resigning because we didn't get Defoe, then Parish and co. have made the right decision. We've already got Benteke who is probably the best PL striker outside the top 6 clubs, and Defoe's contract is worth £20m over 3 years. Paying that amount of money for a player who will be 37 when it ends is absolutely mental.

Sam did an excellent job last season and will leave with ourbest wishes. I hope very much that this has happened in time to see Marco Silva take the job.

Stop writing sensible responses and let people mock you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here