Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Total anarchy in Hastings for Amber Rudd

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Well, well well -who would have thought it? A snooty leftie who derides a politician and then says exactly the same condescending thing about Hastings himself! And then comes the spin -the expression "rag tag" referred to the usual small minority of rabble who indulge in vandalism and not the people of Hastings as you well know, but given how you tried to spin Amber Rudd's comments, this is of course quite true to form.

Fascinating comment on how the local labour party have been dining out on her comments - is this the same local Labour party that just lost three seats in the local elections - the dining hasn't gone too well, then, has it? Still, the manifesto is out now and all will be well . . .won't it? . .

I'm not a snooty leftie - you should stop making pompous assumptions upon things of which you know nothing - such as me having a garden wall.

Who got the largest share of the vote in Hastings on Thursday? The Labour Party did.

Anyway, here's the rag-tag, riff raff oiks up to no good again yesterday vandalising a derelict, boarded up property- with the truth about a woman who refers to gay marriage as anal sex, and suggests that businesses should list all known foreigners, in a suggestion akin to something out of Mein Kampf.

You should write a strongly worded letter to your MP and The Daily Mail expressing your contempt at this and support for her. :thumbsup:

dump.jpg

Last edited:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Of course I do not think that people should starve, but unlike MikeyJH I do not think that someone unable to pay their mortgage is any less deserving than someone struggling to put food on the table,

391 people died from malnutrition in 2015. No-one died from not being able to pay their mortgage.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Graffiti costs the tax payer hundreds of thousands of pounds a year as well as things like fly tipping the money could be spent on better causes . it's as bad as those companies that try an avoid tax.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I'm not a snooty leftie - you should stop making pompous assumptions upon things of which you know nothing - such as me having a garden wall.

Who got the largest share of the vote in Hastings on Thursday? The Labour Party did.

Anyway, here's the rag-tag, riff raff oiks up to no good again yesterday vandalising a derelict, boarded up property- with the truth about a woman who refers to gay marriage as anal sex, and suggest that businesses should list all known foreigners, in a suggestion akin to something out of Mein Kampf.

You should write a strongly worded letter to your MP and The Daily Mail expressing your contempt at this and support for her. :thumbsup:

View attachment 85215

Yes, lets get the slogan out again - never mind the poor sods in that house next door with the curtains. That's their problem isn't it. They should be pleased to have it. As long as the rabble can do whatever they want.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Graffiti costs the tax payer hundreds of thousands of pounds a year as well as things like fly tipping the money could be spent on better causes . it's as bad as those companies that try an avoid tax.

Who cares about that as long as some spoilt brat can indulge in his little hobby and feel good about himself.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Yes, lets get the slogan out again - never mind the poor sods in that house next door with the curtains. That's their problem isn't it. They should be pleased to have it. As long as the rabble can do whatever they want.

Write to your MP about it then. Complain to the police about this disgrace. It's common knowledge who's behind it all as well, so it wont be difficult for them to find and throw the book as these 'rag-tag, spoilt brats', causing this outrage.

I'd be fascinated to know why this mindless vandalism is so quickly and professionally being cleared up though. They really went to work underneath the bridge at the top of the A21 when I can recall other graffiti there with swear words being effectivly left there for months after a rather poor effort was made to clear it just by sanding it over.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Looks to me as though this "tagging " is the work of one person or group , out to cause mischief !.. being the cynic i am

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
The phrase 'Shame on you' came from this woman who tearfully used it at Amber Rudd. I read the other day having voted Conservative in 2015, she's since joined the Labour Party. If you Google the phrase, it's not difficult to find out who's behind all this.

And there you have it in a nutshell. A loud woman who claims that she is being robbed, despite the fact that we know nothing of her circumstances, and how she came to be in this position, and it cuts out before an answer is given, as there is no interest in that - just the mud slinging. So she is doing all the vandalism, as you said we know who is behind it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
And there you have it in a nutshell. A loud woman who claims that she is being robbed, despite the fact that we know nothing of her circumstances, and how she came to be in this position, and it cuts out before an answer is given, as there is no interest in that - just the mud slinging. So she is doing all the vandalism, as you said we know who is behind it.

and t/m will do exactly the same

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

If you're actually interested in Ms Rudd's response, the whole episode is available on YouTube, if you can stand listening to loud women in an audience debate. I suppose she should really know her place. -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se241I3a7Vo

Although the loud woman in question has visited Hastings as I understand it as a guest of a particular group, I doubt very much she is out with a spray-can. She doesn't appear a 'rag-tag spoilt brat' to me and you don't really appear to know a lot about it all or people less fortunate than you.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
If you're actually interested in Ms Rudd's response, the whole episode is available on YouTube, if you can stand listening to loud women in an audience debate. I suppose she should really know her place. -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se241I3a7Vo

Although the loud woman in question has visited Hastings as I understand it as a guest of a particular group, I doubt very much she is out with a spray-can. She doesn't appear a 'rag-tag spoilt brat' to me and you don't really appear to know a lot about it all or people less fortunate than you.

I am sure that you are right in that she personally is not responsible, but then you did say you knew who was. I have enough experience of life, and with respect, I think it might be greater than yours, to know that every claim to hardship should be viewed on its merits. Doubtless there will be some folk who are in dire straits through no fault of their own, and others who claim to be equally so , yet conveniently omit to mention their own stupidity, selfishness etc being the cause of their problems.
So please spare me the pious comments about people less fortunate and how much I don't know (and of course by implication how much you do) - having worked in pastoral education for decades, I have seen it all and have that experience to draw upon, when I listen to folk resorting to the media to give their account of their own situation.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I am sure that you are right in that she personally is not responsible, but then you did say you knew who was. I have enough experience of life, and with respect, I think it might be greater than yours, to know that every claim to hardship should be viewed on its merits. Doubtless there will be some folk who are in dire straits through no fault of their own, and others who claim to be equally so , yet conveniently omit to mention their own stupidity, selfishness etc being the cause of their problems.
So please spare me the pious comments about people less fortunate and how much I don't know (and of course by implication how much you do) - having worked in pastoral education for decades, I have seen it all and have that experience to draw upon, when I listen to folk resorting to the media to give their account of their own situation.

I did say I knew who was behind it - it's common knowledge and freely and easily available on the internet to anyone as well. I did also state the phrase relating to all this mindless, 'rag tag spoilt brat' vandalism - 'shame on you' - merely came from that 'loud woman' on TV, as you so affectionately refer to her, speaking to Ms Rudd in a debate, not from her directly going round Hastings herself with a spray can. Again it's all common knowledge.

I'm sure peoples own 'stupidity, selfishness etc' is the cause for many of those in Hastings not feeling the positive effects of their MP's fine work to help them. :thumbsup:

you.jpg

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I did say I knew who was behind it - it's common knowledge and freely and easily available on the internet to anyone as well. I did also state the phrase relating to all this mindless, 'rag tag spoilt brat' vandalism - 'shame on you' - merely came from that 'loud woman' on TV, as you so affectionately refer to her, speaking to Ms Rudd in a debate, not from her directly going round Hastings herself with a spray can. Again it's all common knowledge.

I'm sure peoples own 'stupidity, selfishness etc' is the cause for many of those in Hastings not feeling the positive effects of their MP's fine work to help them. :thumbsup:

View attachment 85217

That is precisely the glib generalisation I was referring to. As I wrote, but you don't seem to want to accept, there are those in genuine need, and then there are those, like the dad at school where I was yesterday, who boasted about his new £300.00 trainers and seemed impervious to the fact that the school was reporting him for child neglect. The slogans on your picture -it is never going to be that simple.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
How many homeless died? Take off your blinkers.

I's nothing to do with being blinkered, I'm aware what a terrible problem we have with homelessness and how it causes no end of other problems however for you to equate mortgage problems with hunger shows you are either being argumentative, deliberately obtuse or are simply unaware of the "pyramid of need".

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs explains that what we need to survive and function is a hierarchical list whereby you cannot move on to a higher level without satisfying most/all of the requirements of the lower level.
For example you can survive 3 minutes without oxygen, then you die.
Once you have oxygen you can survive 3 days without water, then you die
Once you have water you can survive 3 weeks without food, then you die (3 months in my case being a lardy).

Owning property (which is what paying a mortgage is working towards) comes much higher up the pyramid.

maslows-hierarchy-of-needs.gif

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That is precisely the glib generalisation I was referring to. As I wrote, but you don't seem to want to accept, there are those in genuine need, and then there are those, like the dad at school where I was yesterday, who boasted about his new £300.00 trainers and seemed impervious to the fact that the school was reporting him for child neglect. The slogans on your picture -it is never going to be that simple.

Maybe he was doing the graffiti? Did you check the trainers for splatters of paint?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

So tax credit cuts to children, cutbacks to PIP and ESA to physically disabled people and mental health sufferers, exacerbating homelessness for the mentally ill too, and women now having to declare they've been raped and not living with the rapist to claim child benefit, is just a glib generalisation and a price worth paying to root out those who are 'suffering' due to selfishness and their own stupidity? Okay.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here