Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hats off to the sensible stewarding on Saturday.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I did do a search but couldn't find a mention of it. Apols if already covered.

Those of us who stayed to clap off the team were entertained by a lone pitch invader who kicked an inflatable ball into the goal at the South Stand and then dived in celebration. A steward came over and looked like he was dealing quite forcibly with the fan and I feared the worst: He'd get arrested, a ban and a fine. Instead the steward clearly had strong words with him and then let him climb back over into the stands. Raised a big cheer from everyone too.

Well played, that steward. It was refreshing to see.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My first impression was what a dickhead. He was very lucky not to be nicked like you say. Good job it was the end of the season.

Anyway glad everything was ok in the end.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I did do a search but couldn't find a mention of it. Apols if already covered.

Those of us who stayed to clap off the BRISTOL CITY team were entertained by a lone pitch invader who kicked an inflatable ball into the goal at the South Stand and then dived in celebration. A steward came over and looked like he was dealing quite forcibly with the fan and I feared the worst: He'd get arrested, a ban and a fine. Instead the steward clearly had strong words with him and then let him climb back over into the stands. Raised a big cheer from everyone too.

Well played, that steward. It was refreshing to see.

:whistle:....

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sorry Buzzer not much happening in BN9 towers today, couldn't help myself. :)

He'll forever now be known as the grumpy old b'stard that hates people happy clapping. Which is ok, as I said, I didn't clap, but didn't feel a compulsion to post it either. I'm sure Buzzer is a thoroughly decent bloke really.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
He'll forever now be known as the grumpy old b'stard that hates people happy clapping. Which is ok, as I said, I didn't clap, but didn't feel a compulsion to post it either. I'm sure Buzzer is a thoroughly decent bloke really.

For someone who said that he wanted no further part in that conversation, you do a great impression of not being able to let it go. You've posted subsequently in that thread, mentioned me in another and now this. What gives?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
For someone who said that he wanted no further part in that conversation, you do a great impression of not being able to let it go. You've posted subsequently in that thread, mentioned me in another and now this. What gives?

I was trying to be tongue in cheek and getting past it... ah well.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

image.jpeg
You wouldn't let it lie (fetches pringles).

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] is a TEDIOUS attention SEEKER , do not give him the SATISFACTION of responding to his DRIVEL

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here