Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ed Joyce

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Would be a another great signing, espically with Yasir signing up next season. Have a good long look at that Championship Durham, because next season it won't be there anymore.....
is yasir a deffo then kev?

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I see Surrey have released Saqlain as he is an ICL player and they do not want any of these anymore.

Worth another look? As cover for Rayner...
after the way he shit on us last time?

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Not really, he wanted to be closer to an Islamic school for his kids.
yeah i understood that, but how much time do cricketers spend at home anyway?

and sussex aint exactly a million miles away from surrey.
i just think he used sussex to get back to surrey tbh

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Going back to the Kirtly saga i now understand his new contract is only a 30/percent drop of his old contract DOES this really make sense????

Absolutely not. Sussex have always been irrationally generous to certain players.

Does anybody remember the Carlos Remy saga when a below-standard player was kept on the books until he was 27 before finally being told he wasn't good enough?

Oct 25, 2003
Could live in Crawley where muslims are in the majority and play for either Surrey or Sussex virtually the same travelling time.

errr......no

"and 15.5% of people are from an ethnic background other than White British, compared to just 6.5% throughout the county. People of Indian and Pakistani origin account for 4.5% and 3% of the population respectively"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here