Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Because he's a nasty, gutless wanker who revels in anonymous acts of vandalism because he lacks the balls to do anything upfront.

This post is going way too far.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Just seen Rio ferdinands wife has died, 3 young kids without their mum as well, puts our internet spat into perspective, what a horrible world eh :nono:

it does and it is

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
It's what the left do if you don't agree with them...in the 70s at a power station when we were putting in conveyers the union wanted a ballot strike...I voted against the strike...later went to go home...my car had it tyres slashed and was keyed down the drivers side,both doors. And they call the Tories the "Nasty Party"...still have to see a Tory call the working class "Scum".
The language of the left is very limited...Blackleg,Scum,Scab....(Don't do what I want I will call you nasty names). About time they grew up and debated issues instead of being intolerant of someone who has different ideas.

I got my tyres slashed for crossing a picket line. The guys were drinking cans of larger at about 7am when i went through. They stopped me and had a chat but all seemed fine. I guess i dared to disagree with them but it just makes you more resilient to never to give in to bullies

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Survation poll out

LAB 34%
CON 33%
UKIP 16%
LD 9%
SNP 4%
GREEN 3%

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I got my tyres slashed for crossing a picket line. The guys were drinking cans of larger at about 7am when i went through. They stopped me and had a chat but all seemed fine. I guess i dared to disagree with them but it just makes you more resilient to never to give in to bullies

I agree about bullies. I had a case against my employers which was bang to rights and their tactics were to bully and threaten everyone, including me.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
It's what the left do if you don't agree with them...in the 70s at a power station when we were putting in conveyers the union wanted a ballot strike...I voted against the strike...later went to go home...my car had it tyres slashed and was keyed down the drivers side,both doors. And they call the Tories the "Nasty Party"...still have to see a Tory call the working class "Scum".
The language of the left is very limited...Blackleg,Scum,Scab....(Don't do what I want I will call you nasty names). About time they grew up and debated issues instead of being intolerant of someone who has different ideas.

It's what elements of the left do, academic institutions are often renown for being left leaning. I don't think many of these brains on legs would resort to such physical abuses.

Elements of the right would stoop to that too. I imagine it's to do with passionate and small minded people rather than political leanings.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wow, you're actually a complete tw@.

Jesus. I can't believe the amount of Tory pant-pissing over this. No one has been killed, no one has been hurt.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Because he's a nasty, gutless wanker who revels in anonymous acts of vandalism because he lacks the balls to do anything upfront.

Why do you hide behind a second (well, third to be precise) account? This seems a bit "gutless" and is certainly "anonymous"

I also find it very odd that you only interact with me via your other accounts. Why is this?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Why do you hide behind a second (well, third to be precise) account? This seems a bit "gutless" and is certainly "anonymous"

I also find it very odd that you only interact with me via your other accounts. Why is this?

I'v been trying to work out who he/she is .........................but then again it could be any one of the right wing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here