Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic set to miss out on Max Power signing....

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Some nice complimentary comments about us from the Celtic fans underneath that article.

One person using the fact that he'd prefer to come to us over them as a dig at their current manager?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
One person using the fact that he'd prefer to come to us over them as a dig at their current manager?
That was a Rangers poster joking that Brighton must be a bigger club if he wants to come here. The forums on their make the Palace-Brighton rivalry seem quite friendly.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I normally consider the practice of getting a players name on the back of a replica shirt to be extremely homoerotic but in THIS case... how can anyone say no?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
At 21 you have to question the validity of claiming it as a development squad signing. Call me old fashioned but if a player hasn't come on through with his natural talent by now he never will. (Yes yes we all know the old examples of Sheringham, Ferdinand, DJ Campbell and Ian Wright making a name for themselves from lower echelons at a much more mature age...)

On second thoughts - Could do a job.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rangers sold their top player to Brentford recently. Sign of the times in Scottish football if Celtic-supporting media considers the Championship a more likely destination.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
No doubt Max Power's mother is called maxiimum.
What a cool name.
Worth signing just for his name rights.
Note bene Paul Barber et al !!
Just remember where you heard it first.........I'm open to a £ discussion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here