Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC maintenance

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
Thumbs are taking longer to appear as there is going to be a thumbs up option or middle finger option as opposed to the thumbs down.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Site looks exactly the same to me. Thumbs and all

I'm seeing Thumbs. Am I the only one?

You must both be on the old layout "NSC classic" still. Most people should be on "NSC modern" which is a lot fresher. You can change with the drop down in the very bottom left.

Modern will probably become compulsory in the near future as it's a lot easier to just maintain the one layout.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
You must both be on the old layout "NSC classic" still. Most people should be on "NSC modern" which is a lot fresher. You can change with the drop down in the very bottom left.

Modern will probably become compulsory in the near future as it's a lot easier to just maintain the one layout.

Done, and looks nicer too

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Turmoil.

We fear change.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Thumbs?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Thanks for this Bozza, and for all your hard work in maintaining NSC. I like it a lot.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
After a day at work (using Tapatalk) I've been looking forward to seeing the new look and...well...I like it!

Seems much cleaner, which is always a plus. I did have to reduce the size of the text on the 'Big Board' but that's very much a personal choice rather than the layout itself...either way, cheer Bozza, nice one.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
After a day at work (using Tapatalk) I've been looking forward to seeing the new look and...well...I like it!

Seems much cleaner, which is always a plus. I did have to reduce the size of the text on the 'Big Board' but that's very much a personal choice rather than the layout itself...either way, cheer Bozza, nice one.

Someone else mentioned the size of the text.

Do you mean within threads or in the forum listing?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Someone else mentioned the size of the text.

Do you mean within threads or in the forum listing?

In the forum listing, I'm not sure whether it would have been the same in threads as well or not as I'd already adjusted it by the time I went into one...sorry about that!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Very much like it.

But Thumbs In!!!!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's not a big deal but I actually preferred the 'look and feel' of the previous incarnation. Not enough to bother selecting "NSC Classic" from the drop down in the bottom left, but I preferred it nevertheless. I accept that I appear to be in a minority of err, one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here