Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we all stop ****ing Bedwetting again please

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The quality of analysis on FW has fallen through the floor since Jimbo et al left to make TFS imo.

edit: not sure what happened with the quotes there.

I'm a big fan of irrelevance and curmudgeoness so actually above those 3 comes The Warm Up with Max Rushden and Baz (the podcast, god forbid I ever tune into TalkSpite).

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Odd to assume 3 journos would have a photographic knowledge of all the Premier League's remaining fixtures, esp the fixtures of a team they'd assumed it's season was over.

Although it could be argued that at this stage of the season, football journos should have a very good appreciation of who has the 'hardest' and easiest run ins. It shouldn't be a complete surprise to them surely?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
They were onto Gross a long time before most on here were.
I think on the whole they have been very complimentary about us, with the odd stereotypical Hughton defensive comment thrown in, not to dissimilar to here.

Ah. May be talking about a different show as I've mainly stopped listening to Football Weekly since James Richardson left. The JR show has rarely said anything of interest about us.

Not sure though how they'd have been on to Gross before many Albion fans. Surely we all knew about his Bundesliga creativity from the moment he signed? Unless they were bigging him up in the first 3 games of the season, they couldn't exactly be ahead of the crowd. From the 4th game onwards, it was blindingly obvious to anyone he's a class act in terms of passing and shooting.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ah. May be talking about a different show as I've mainly stopped listening to Football Weekly since James Richardson left. The JR show has rarely said anything of interest about us.

Not sure though how they'd have been on to Gross before many Albion fans. Surely we all knew about his Bundesliga creativity from the moment he signed? Unless they were bigging him up in the first 3 games of the season, they couldn't exactly be ahead of the crowd. From the 4th game onwards, it was blindingly obvious to anyone he's a class act in terms of passing and shooting.
Which is exactly what happened.
Their Dutch/German football expert was amazed we'd signed such a good player.
In fairness to the Ramble's Luke Moore he said much the same having come to the Athletico game.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have had to triple check the result as i am sure that we were told we wouldn't pick up any more points this season.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
[MENTION=33965]FatSuperman[/MENTION] this one is for you. It’s also for all the bedwetters when we were 0-1 down against Huddersfield. Get behind the team and be positive ffs. Up the Albion.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
:)

I must say that the posts on the board are so much more enjoyable after a win, especially one like that. When we lose it’s imminent disaster, when we win it’s more about the implications of a place in Europe. It’s easier for you due to your unshakeable faith. You KNOW everything will be fine, the rest of us just have to hope :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here