Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noooooooooooooo! Pardew sacked :(

larus

I can feel the anger coming from you, very sad

I doubt that. It's pity for you more likely.

However, I do expect you can hear the sound of inevitability as we finally overtake you. It may not happen next season or the season after, but the foundations which TB has placed are strong. A class 1 academy, a debt free club (only debt is to him), a modern stadium and all in a affluent part of the country with a huge catchment zone.

You won't see this, but older fans who have been through the hard years will. We've seen the tide of Premier Club Shirts diminish as more local kids want to wear Brighton shirts now. After the shit we've been through for 20 year, we can finally see a really bright and STABLE future. On top of this, we know that our club has never shafted HMRC nor St Johns. Our club has always paid its debts in full and we as fans have suffered due to this. But it's been worth it, as the joy of experiencing the re-birth and growth of our club to where it is now (and more importantly, where it's going to keep going to) is made so much sweeter because of the depths we have come from. 2 consecutive seasons of struggling to stay in the football league focuses your mind.

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I wonder if Big Sam will have to pay Palace to keep them up like Pulis had to.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Bugger. If Big Sam gets it, they'll probably stay up. However, if he stays in post next season and if we go up, I'd be prepared to have a small wager with one of our resident Palace fans (proceeds to REMF) that over the two league games between the clubs next season BHA would accumulate no fewer points than Palace. £20? First come, first served - open to palace fans only.

£100?

I will pay remf if I lose, you pay cancer research if you lose.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
£100?

I will pay remf if I lose, you pay cancer research if you lose.

So - Big Sam has to be manager for both league games and we have to both be in the PL next season - if either or both are not true, the bet is void. If the bet is valid, Palace have to score more points than BHA from the two league games for you to win. If BHA score the same number of points as Palace, or if BHA score more points, I win. Agreed?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
So - Big Sam has to be manager for both league games and we have to both be in the PL next season - if either or both are not true, the bet is void. If the bet is valid, Palace have to score more points than BHA from the two league games for you to win. If BHA score the same number of points as Palace, or if BHA score more points, I win. Agreed?

Agreed. Make a note, it's a long way away and possible I may forget. If I'm banned or whatever email me and I will pay immediately, if I lose of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here