Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away day experience by a Norwich fan

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Enjoyed it. Anyone do that kind of thing on the albion ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I enjoyed it too. Definitely one of the best ones of that type that I've seen. As it happens there was a young Albion lad who did a similar type of Youtube blog for the MK Dons away game last year and did it well. I presume it's a regular thing but I can't find the link to the video. Does anyone remember it or have the link?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He could actually string some cohesive sentences together, which always helps - just compare him to that tragic MK Dongs gimp and his neverending cast of drooling cretins on the other one. Very watchable.

Apart from Narch trying to turn us into their feeder club a couple of years ago, I don't think there's too much to dislike there. Unlike clubs such as Palace, they've always been well supported and have a loyal fansbase, whether they're in this division or the next one up. Probably because they're quite isolated as a club, whereas Palace attract thousands of bored casual Chelsea / West Ham / Spurs daytripper fans, as its obviously cheaper and they can always get in on the Groupon.

Good video.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He could actually string some cohesive sentences together, which always helps - just compare him to that tragic MK Dongs gimp and his neverending cast of drooling cretins on the other one. Very watchable.

Apart from Narch trying to turn us into their feeder club a couple of years ago, I don't think there's too much to dislike there. Unlike clubs such as Palace, they've always been well supported and have a loyal fansbase, whether they're in this division or the next one up. Probably because they're quite isolated as a club, whereas Palace attract thousands of bored casual Chelsea / West Ham / Spurs daytripper fans, as its obviously cheaper and they can always get in on the Groupon.

Good video.

There's some more quality in their latest offerings though...

'They're in the promotion race and we're in the relegation zone... Well we're near the relegation zone'

'Last year when we were here Deli Ali scored... No 2 years ago... A rebound from a free kick... No a tap in..'

'We scored 3 points'

'Oh & BTW Karl Robinson's left'

'Thanks Bradford for scoring late vs AFC Winbledon' (cheeky *****)

'We scored away at Sheff Utd which was incredible' :lol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Thought if was good myself. Far that than that embarrassing knob who says he supports Brighton and Chelsea :ffsparr:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Decent video - but lacks the comedy of the MKDons attempts. Needs a hatman.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Well I can't remember any painful 5-0 defeats.......:wink:

Hehe. Luckily enough i was so drunk I actually can't remember much of THAT day :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here