Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Liam Rosenior gone DOWN in your ESTIMATION ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So it seems that The Sun now is ok for Albion fans and Rosenior joins Kelvin McKenzie as a Sun columnist, Albion might not win the Championship this season but the fans will win the prize for biggest hypocrites

Why ? Who is a hypocrite ?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
[tweet]762238023996243968[/tweet]

He shouldn't feel he has to justify himself to anyone. I read his first column and it will provide a fascinating insight for Albion fans and football fans in general throughout the course of the season. Good on him. He's a top bloke and sets a brilliant example to kids, fans and his peers. Shame more footballers aren't like him.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
What does this say ? My web view on tapatalk seems broken and doesn't work since the last update.

Rosenior on The Sun column.

"I can assure you all my fee is going to charity. My aim is to give @OfficialBHAFC and the championship a voice in a popular national paper."

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Rosenior on The Sun column.

"I can assure you all my fee is going to charity. My aim is to give @OfficialBHAFC and the championship a voice in a popular national paper."
Thank you.

What a great guy.

Amazing that he's had any criticism, he's the wrong target in my opinion.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Everybody hates The Sun, Murdoch, McKenzie, now Rosenior writes a column for The Sun and everybody loves The Sun, Murdoch, Mckenzie, Brooks etc

I hope the likes of Atilla aren't amongst them
OK - those who hate the sun but now love it.

At least that rules out a lot of us from being hypocrites.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Who should be the target them ? He signs a contract to write for a newspaper hated by football fans and any decent people and is surprised he gets criticism ?
No idea who the target should be.

Just glad that your clarification now rules out a lot of Brighton fans from being hypocrites.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
[MENTION=459]Bwian[/MENTION] won't like it !

Everybody hates The Sun, Murdoch, McKenzie, now Rosenior writes a column for The Sun and everybody loves The Sun, Murdoch, Mckenzie, Brooks etc

I hope the likes of Atilla aren't amongst them

Not sure I've seen anyone say they now love the Sun, but don't let that halt your bile filled fury will you.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Cant believe the OP had the balls to send Liam a tweet critisizing him.
The bloke bleeds seagull blood and is fast catching up Calde as a legend.
Take a look at him at the end of the Derby match. Action speak louder than words.
The OP likes to take the piss and try to be funny, I think the joke is on you this time Ernest, you've made yourself look a bigger tit than usual.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Except The Sun is hated by football fans, Rosenior has made a mistake with this one
Is it though? By all football fans? I would probably guess that some of their vast readership (of which I'm not one) support football clubs, no?

The paper sells literally millions of copies a year, it's naive to suggest not a single football fan buys it. It's more likely that football fans of a certain generation hate The Sun.

Personally, I love Liam and am pleased his fee is going to charity. I'll read his column and probably enjoy it. I won't buy it though.

Take a look at him at the end of the Derby match. Action speak louder than words.
The OP likes to take the piss and try to be funny, I think the joke is on you this time Ernest, you've made yourself look a bigger tit than usual.

Tagged in the club and the justice for the 96 in Hashtags too just to make sure Liam gets all sorts of abuse..

Classy is our Ernest.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

You ask DECENT football fans what they think of The Sun ? Jurgen Klopp won't talk to them, which sums up how it should be, if Rosenior thought it was the right thing then why donate the money to charity, that so many Albion fans think it is ok to associate with Murdoch and take his dirty money is saddening

You really are a sad individual

In your opinion maybe, but I couldn't give a shit about that.

I'm not the one tagging in others to make sure one of our players gets abused because "you " don't like something gimp boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here