nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"Terms were agreed between the clubs yesterday for Ulloa's loan return to the Seagulls for the rest of the season after The Argus website revealed on Saturday a deal was near.
Leicester gave Ulloa permission to travel south for a medical.
Progress was continuing on completing the deal as The Argus went to press last night."
via http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/15903237.Albion_poised_to_bring_back_Ulloa/

and Naylor has just tweeted "Morning confirmation anticipated".
Would it not have been more accurate of them to say that The Argus website did a story about it after it had already been revealed and talked about elsewhere.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
26 goals in 58 games for us in the championship, sold for £8 million to Leicester, scored 18 goals in the premier league including 11 as they avoided relegation in 2014-15 and 6 (mainly as a sub) and a premier-league winners medal in 2015-16.

The fact that some people are underwhelmed by this signing just shows how far we've come :albion2:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For anyone who's a bit "meh" about Leo coming home, have some of this to brighten up your Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_2F4-c_gLM

Alas that lovely bit of nostalgia was quite a few years ago, when Leo was playing regularly at Championship level. My concern is Premier League survival. We need goals. I hope with all sincerity that my apathy is misplaced and subsequently proven to be a load of old b0ll0x.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Murray for 70 mins, then Leo on for the last 20 ? ???

Good shout.

Ulloa is one of the best I've seen at scoring headers for the Albion and you don't need to be match fit for that.

Good signing, will give his all and we know his strengths. We don't need the next Messi. We just need someone to chip in with about 5 goals.

Ulloa can do that.

He can be a hero again

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Good shout.

Ulloa is one of the best I've seen at scoring headers for the Albion and you don't need to be match fit for that.

Good signing, will give his all and we know his strengths. We don't need the next Messi. We just need someone to chip in with about 5 goals.

Ulloa can do that.

He can be a hero again
100% that

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
The big plus for me with Ulloa is the fact he knows the club. How many loan players have we had who looked like they were just here for the money, Leo will have the passion for the club they didn't and will wear the badge with pride.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I must confess that there are definite movements in my underpants when I think about seeing Ulloa standing there at the Amex holding the short aloft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here