Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hope im wrong!!

stevie17

Banned
Oct 29, 2014
Hertfordshire
early days but it does look like a relegation battle....urgently required is a top class striker...(i fear hemed and murray are not premier league players),murrays ok but 34 next month so probably cant go on too much longer.

think it will be touch and go whether stay up..there hopefully will be 3 or more teams worse than us..but we MUST start scoring goals asap.

up the albion!!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
early days but it does look like a relegation battle....urgently required is a top class striker...(i fear hemed and murray are not premier league players),murrays ok but 34 next month so probably cant go on too much longer.

think it will be touch and go whether stay up..there hopefully will be 3 or more teams worse than us..but we MUST start scoring goals asap.

up the albion!!

Top marks for stating the bleedin' obvious. Never mind, enjoy the ride.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have to say, I never considered a new striker.

Could be the answer to our problems?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

up the albion!!

Jesus wept.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

up the albion!!

Phew, thank **** the club have such insightful supporters who can point this stuff out. Top work. [emoji106][emoji106]

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

up the albion!!

Stevie congratulations for having my name - care in the community obviously doesn't work

Now feck off :moo:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

up the albion!!

Why exactly did you start a new thread as compared to adding to the numerous threads on this subject. It is hard to argue with any of your logic, by the way, but I don't think there is anything that hasn't been said a million times before on here.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Until you posted this, I was convinced we would be challenging for the top four.

Thank you for this excellent insight, I have adjusted my expectations accordingly.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
tenor.gif

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Well, I actually think the OP makes some good points.

Champions League? Not for me Clive. You know, we're lacking a few top, top players, you know, and for me, at this level, you've got to take your chances, so - can I see us going down? Listen, we know it's not going to be easy, but for me, Chrissy Hughton's got what it takes as this level, you know, I think it's one of them really. I think we'll be "there or thereabouts" in May, but it's early days yet, and I reckon if we avoid relegation we'll stay up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here