Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I know a little bit about roofing felt and it can bubble up sometimes. I wouldn’t have thought that it could be confused with warts though.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
It sounds more like some sap bubbling out of the wood than anything else (especially warts). Has the shed been put up recently?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Attachments

• Shed Wart.jpg
    Shed Wart.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 177

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I was willing to believe this story until the last post where that photograph has clearly been altered. There is a saw on the wall of the shed and that wasn't mentioned in the original post. Fake news.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I was willing to believe this story until the last post where that photograph has clearly been altered. There is a saw on the wall of the shed and that wasn't mentioned in the original post. Fake news.

A man walked down to the bottom of his garden towards a small wooden building where he kept his lawn mower and a yellow bow-saw. As he approached the structure, he noticed several very small lumps all over it which he'd never seen before. He described it as a real warty shed moment.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
A man walked down to the bottom of his garden towards a small wooden building where he kept his lawn mower and a yellow bow-saw. As he approached the structure, he noticed several very small lumps all over it which he'd never seen before. He described it as a real warty shed moment.

I know saws, I'm a very smart guy and you should know this, my saws are the best. Hold on, what was the question? I see what you did there, it was something to do with a lawn mower.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So I went to the Chinese restaurant and this duck came up to me with a red rose and says ''Your eyes sparkle like diamonds''. I said, ''Waiter, I asked for a-ROMATIC duck'

(courtesy of Tommy Cooper)

What was a live duck doing walking around in a restaurant? Surely this would be a health and safety issue.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Shiplap or Overlap? Important to know.

Vital information from which a better analysis of the situation can be made. We've also assumed timber, joint method and the preservative, there's just too much being left to chance!

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
A man walked down to the bottom of his garden towards a small wooden building where he kept his lawn mower. As he approached the structure, he noticed several very small lumps all over it which he'd never seen before. He described it as a real warty shed moment.

Hello boy. That was bloody terrible. Coffee soon? HELLO

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

They look more like doughnuts than warts in the picture.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

ok now the fact that you have changed the joke to fit the picture makes me think this is all made up. And to think I used to trust you with those Amex pictures... How many of them did you Photo shop... do we really have a stadium or is it simply all a conspiracy between you and Barber to make us think we are sitting in a nice stadium ? Is it in fact this warty shed ?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
They look more like doughnuts than warts in the picture.

A man walked down to the bottom of his garden towards a small wooden building where he kept his lawn mower and a yellow bow-saw. As he approached the structure, he noticed several very small pinkish, doughnut-like lumps all over it which he'd never seen before. He described it as a real warty shed moment.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A man walked down to the bottom of his garden towards a small wooden building where he kept his lawn mower and a yellow bow-saw. As he approached the structure, he noticed several very small pinkish, doughnut-like lumps all over it which he'd never seen before. He described it as a real warty shed moment.

Doughnut push your luck Jack.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
It sounds more like some sap bubbling out of the wood than anything else (especially warts). Has the shed been put up recently?

I concur. It happened to my shed, the sap oozes and it's a real pain. Good luck to this guy, whoever he is.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The very first girl i kissed had a big wart on her chin , it was also quite hairy , we used to sit on the beach by peter pans playground and chat for hours , sometimes she used to let me run my fingers through her wart hair , sadly she was run over in 1979 by a number 2A bus going up queensway and we lost contact shortly after , lovely girl .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here