Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Child KILLER

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Have you actually read that? You're writing in the second person right?

Where have all the flowers gone indeed? YOU will never learn, you will never learn.

Carry on keep on your road, fists clenched in impotent rage.

Have you actually read that? You're writing in the second person right?

Where have all the flowers gone indeed? YOU will never learn, you will never learn.

Carry on keep on your road, fists clenched in impotent rage.

Child killers have this effect on me.

But then you can forget this, so you must be the better man.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
You know when I think about it, you're genuinely the only nsc contributor I actually loathe. You seemingly rejoice in being hateful, you court controversy, and enjoy, well, being a nasty *******.

You're awful, truly... Review your attitude.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thanks for the info [MENTION=3788]Barrel of Fun[/MENTION]. I don't think I recall that happening, very sad. I read he went to jail, 4 years doesn't seem like long enough to me, I assume that is a standard punishment for that offence, pretty poor IMO, should be a lot longer. Did the OP not notice he has been playing for Plymouth for the past 2 years?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
JESUS MAN! Are you insinuating I condone forgetting about what happened here? You utter prat. I would rather not have to be reminded of it yes, especially in your hackneyed scrawl, I just can't understand why you felt it a necessary subject to bring up here today? It's very sad, sadder that you feel you can ride high horse all over a very emotive subject... Nah - you're a nasty piece of work.

Pathetic.

You know when I think about it, you're genuinely the only nsc contributor I actually loathe. You seemingly rejoice in being hateful, you court controversy, and enjoy, well, being a nasty *******.

You're awful, truly... Review your attitude.

My work here is done.

I'm glad you loathe me, it makes it all worthwhile.

JESUS MAN! Are you insinuating I condone forgetting about what happened here? You utter prat. I would rather not have to be reminded of it yes, especially in your hackneyed scrawl, I just can't understand why you felt it a necessary subject to bring up here today? It's very sad, sadder that you feel you can ride high horse all over a very emotive subject... Nah - you're a nasty piece of work.

Pathetic.

I can almost see you frothing at the mouth, shaking like a shitting dog while you compose your next post.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
heh heh... You've got me wrong bro, dead wrong.

I severely doubt, however, that I'm similarly mistaken when it comes to you.

You're defined by your work herein, and from where I sit, it's not a pretty read.

Hasta la vista baby.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I'd not be willing to judge him without utter proof that I have driven without being over the limit the next day. If you can claim that, then you have a case.

I've read a lot of threads over a lot of forums and this is the most sensible post I've seen on the subject IMO

Anyone who has driven drunk could have commited this crime. I feel some sympathy for Luke McCormick. Nowhere near as much as I feel for the parents of the two kids who died, but certainly some. He didn't mean to kill anyone, let alone two children. And I know I have risked getting behind the wheel when I'm likely to be over the limit. And I'm sure lots of other people have too.

He's served his time, he willl never drink and drive again. Let him move on.

But as a society, let's never forget what happened.

If you've had a drink. Do not risk it. You might kill 2 kids as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here