Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PM threats

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I'll explain it as clearly as I can.

He threatened me, I accepted, I told him quite clearly I'd be happy to meet and have it out with him, he didn't want to meet but keeps sending me threatening PM's. I thought he might like the chance to say his piece in public.

Secondly, I don't particularly take internet threats seriously but I also don't know the chap, perhaps he is a nutter. I'd rather have his threats in public in case he would like to try and find me.

I have received persistent abusive and threatening messages from him. I ignored them for about a fortnight.
This is how I have reacted. Feel free to react in any way you see fit if the same happens to you.

Just ignore him Nibble. No one needs to justify themselves to a nazi fanboy like PPF.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
He offered to " lay one on me without remorse" on some thread a couple of weeks ago. If someone is big enough to threaten violence on an open forum they can follow it through on an open forum as far as I'm concerned.
Anyway, I'm bored of it, I posted it for one reason and it's done.

Ah I see, he's going to fit a carpet, you've agreed he'll foot the bill and there's no repercussions as you'll still be the best of friends.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I was once drawn into arranging a fight over the interweb. I went, not for trouble, but just to see if they would turn up. Needless to say they didn't.

I did show but you hid behind the shower curtain when you saw I was tooled up!

:wrong:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Why can't I take the advice of others and not Google stuff I'm told not to google?!?!?!

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm in the habit of ignoring the first couple of google results as they are often "sponsored links", so was wondering why people are so appalled by a brighton based barber shop.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Why can't I take the advice of others and not Google stuff I'm told not to google?!?!?!

This

I wish people would stop saying whatever you do dont google brighton fella or blue waffle,its juvenile and irritating.

i would never for example think about telling people not to google " tub girl" and im not about to begin now........grow up people.:moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here