Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's championship games - Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading watching

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
The Owls respond to the Seagulls' call!

That is a truly MASSIVE result for the Albion. A draw would've left Toon only 1 point off us and, with a better GD, needing only a draw to surpass us. Now they need a win to do that.

Both promotion and the title are now in our own hands, not the results of others.

What an incredible weekend. Roll on Good Friday and let's all embrace and enjoy every second of this utterly amazing journey.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Can't believe what Ive just witnessed
Albion win last night
Reading lose 7-1
Huddersfield lose
Win £50 on grand national then Newcastle lose
Without doubt the most ridiculous weekend ever :)
8DA4F738-3D79-491A-87B8-937ED2B3D21F-8315-000009F5D6F2573F.jpeg

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
We're on our way and versions of we've got knockaert songs are sung by loads of teams. Football fans always copy each others chants. We weren't the first for either.

I know hence the exclamation marks !

Chickenlittle

Feb 6, 2017
South coast
Can't believe what Ive just witnessed
Albion win last night
Reading lose 7-1
Huddersfield lose
Win £50 on grand national then Newcastle lose
Without doubt the most ridiculous weekend ever :)

Snap!...& (not wishing to trump you, but) I got £10.50 extra for getting 1st AND 2nd on the National!!
Just hope the lottery is kind to me tonight :rave::rave:

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
The Owls respond to the Seagulls' call!

That is a truly MASSIVE result for the Albion. A draw would've left Toon only 1 point off us and, with a better GD, needing only a draw to surpass us. Now they need a win to do that.

Both promotion and the title are now in our own hands, not the results of others.

What an incredible weekend. Roll on Good Friday and let's all embrace and enjoy every second of this utterly amazing journey.

I don't think it gets much better than this ,next season will be tough

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well, it's all worked out rather well, wouldn't you say?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]850778220014297089[/tweet]

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't think it gets much better than this ,next season will be tough

this
but don't lets worry about it just yet
lets bathe in todays results

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh my eye! What a weekend! We get a win at QPR last night, and then this afternoon Huddersfield lose and Reading get thrashed 7-1........and if that wasn't enough, I backed the winner of the National (admittedly I had a pound each way on several other horses too, but I still come out with a modest profit!)

.....and then, to cap it all, Newcastle get beaten too! It's just a shame I'm not going out tonight - the way this weekend's going I might even have pulled!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Oh my eye! What a weekend! We get a win at QPR last night, and then this afternoon Huddersfield lose and Reading get thrashed 7-1........and if that wasn't enough, I backed the winner of the National (admittedly I had a pound each way on several other horses too, but I still come out with a modest profit!)

.....and then, to cap it all, Newcastle get beaten too! It's just a shame I'm not going out tonight - the way this weekend's going I might even have pulled!

The last bit about pulling GT49er: That would be luck beyond anyone's conception :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here