Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diane Abbott in fine form this morning...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh come on Buzzer not even you can believe that! He has never spoken up for bombers, as you know, he is a pacifist which you may well not like but he has consistently argued against violence as even you must acknowledge. Are you going to trot out the lies that he has never condemned the IRA? Yes he has, many times, it is even in Hansard yet still the Tories shout the lies.

Oh dear. Please don't get me started again on Corbyn and the IRA! Tell you what, if you do a search of my name and IRA or Corbyn over the last 6 months you'll see all my posts.

However, I was actually referring to Abbott who made remarks supporting a war against the British 30 years ago and who only last week said she'd changed her hairstyle and therefore her views on this subject.

Oh come on Buzzer not even you can believe that! He has never spoken up for bombers, as you know, he is a pacifist which you may well not like but he has consistently argued against violence as even you must acknowledge. Are you going to trot out the lies that he has never condemned the IRA? Yes he has, many times, it is even in Hansard yet still the Tories shout the lies.

Is Buzzer lying through his fecking teeth again - stunning that modern Toryism now consists of nothing more than these bullshit smears. Nothing positive to say about the future of this country because they don't believe there is one.

Anyway new poll Tories 41 Labour 40 - smears not working!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is hilarious. Diane Abbott absolutely blagging it when asked about the Harris Enquiry. Clearly lying out of her arse when she says she has read it.
I don't think you can conclude that she hasn't read it, she's so incredibly dense that she wouldn't know a thing about it whether she's read it or not.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is Buzzer lying through his fecking teeth again - stunning that modern Toryism now consists of nothing more than these bullshit smears. Nothing positive to say about the future of this country because they don't believe there is one.

Oh dear, Someone woke up Father Jack.

Oh dear. Please don't get me started again on Corbyn and the IRA! Tell you what, if you do a search of my name and IRA or Corbyn over the last 6 months you'll see all my posts.

You know feck all except what you crib off racist shit sites like Guido. As an Irish lad growing up in this country who had an aunt bombed in the Troubles I've followed everything he said closely because I wanted that ****ing war ended as quick as possible. If the Tories had started properly negotiating earlier than Brooke in the 90s then many more lives would have been saved - mostly Irish lives, the ones you don't give a shit about

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The fact is that Labour can't win the election without Scottish seats. Come Thursday, they may well get no Scottish MPs at all but even if they got a dozen, they'd need forty more to shift the Tories!

Therefore the only way Corbyn can be PM is in a coalition with the SNP and probably the Lib Dems and the Greens. No party that Labour agrees a coalition with would tolerate Abbott (or McDonnell) in the cabinet. You are more likely to see Caroline Lucas as Home Secretary than see Diane Abbott in that role!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My choice doesn't count. Bit like choosing the team for Albion, if the manager wants those players, who am I to disagree. It's his job on the line.
If our manager wanted to play really shit players, then I'd want a change of manager. We have a prospective new manager for our country, he's told you the shit players he wants to play, and you want him to be the manager anyway! Sure his job will be on the line, and he'll lose it, but not before he's done some lasting damage to our country.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You know feck all except what you crib off racist shit sites like Guido. As an Irish lad growing up in this country who had an aunt bombed in the Troubles I've followed everything he said closely because I wanted that ****ing war ended as quick as possible. If the Tories had started properly negotiating earlier than Brooke in the 90s then many more lives would have been saved - mostly Irish lives, the ones you don't give a shit about

Ah, you're not so scary, you potty-mouthed little tinker.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014

However, I was actually referring to Abbott who made remarks supporting a war against the British 30 years ago and who only last week said she'd changed her hairstyle and therefore her views on this subject.
I wouldn't dream of getting you started on something you are obviously convinced is fact. There is no changing you, is there? Corbin never supported the IRA but that will never sit with your mindset. There is no evidence at all only press cuttings from the Daily Mail etc. But on you go, if that's what you want to think just don't try and argue facts with me.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I wouldn't dream of getting you started on something you are obviously convinced is fact. There is no changing you, is there? Corbin never supported the IRA but that will never sit with your mindset. There is no evidence at all only press cuttings from the Daily Mail etc. But on you go, if that's what you want to think just don't try and argue facts with me.

Ooh, get you. Already in with the Daily Mail references and "just don't try and argue facts with me". How about the Sunday Times and the deputy leader of the SDLP?

f.jpg

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
The fact is that Labour can't win the election without Scottish seats. Come Thursday, they may well get no Scottish MPs at all but even if they got a dozen, they'd need forty more to shift the Tories!

Therefore the only way Corbyn can be PM is in a coalition with the SNP and probably the Lib Dems and the Greens. No party that Labour agrees a coalition with would tolerate Abbott (or McDonnell) in the cabinet. You are more likely to see Caroline Lucas as Home Secretary than see Diane Abbott in that role!

The fact is Labour won't win this election so no point talking about coalitions. The Tories have blown this election which we all thought they would win with a landslide. She is going to get slaughtered.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Ooh, get you. Already in with the Daily Mail references and "just don't try and argue facts with me". How about the Sunday Times and the deputy leader of the SDLP?

f.jpg

You are quoting the Sunday Times, a Murdoch rag, as facts? Are you having a laugh? First they say they never heard of Corbyn then they say he clearly took the IRA side. Are you serious?
Thank you for proving my point.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You are quoting the Sunday Times, a Murdoch rag, as facts? Are you having a laugh? First they say they never heard of Corbyn then they say he clearly took the IRA side. Are you serious?
Thank you for proving my point.

Haha! Jesus wept, what was it you were saying about being "utterly convinced and no changing"? You've just metaphorically stuck your fingers in your ears and screamed "Not listening, not listening!"

Yeah mate, you're right. There's no arguing facts with you. :lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

I think you might want to rethink your use of 'therefore' there. She actually said that she no longer has the same hairstyle as she did 30 years ago and that her views have altered over the same period but I don't believe she said it was losing the 'fro that changed her opinion.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think you might want to rethink your use of 'therefore' there. She actually said that she no longer has the same hairstyle as she did 30 years ago and that her views have altered over the same period but I don't believe she said it was losing the 'fro that changed her opinion.

Fair point. It was a bit tongue-in-cheek but I guess that was lost in print.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Haha! Jesus wept, what was it you were saying about being "utterly convinced and no changing"? You've just metaphorically stuck your fingers in your ears and screamed "Not listening, not listening!"

Yeah mate, you're right. There's no arguing facts with you. :lolol:
OK mate, quoting things I have never said I suppose is par for the course. That is the route the papers take so on you go.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
OK mate, quoting things I have never said I suppose is par for the course. That is the route the papers take so on you go.

Assuming you understand what the word metaphorical means then that leaves the bit in quotes which is pretty much a direct paraphrase except for changing utterly for obviously of:

obviously convinced is fact. There is no changing you,

Are you saying this isn't what you wrote?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't think you can conclude that she hasn't read it, she's so incredibly dense that she wouldn't know a thing about it whether she's read it or not.

Diane Abbot is so dense, that light bends around her.

One minute I want to vote Labour to give May and the Tories the finger, because they will absolutely fvck us all when they get in. Fact.

But then I think of Diane Abbott with a prominent position in the cabinet. Diane pissing ABBOT. Whats the point ? Whatever happens, we're all bollocksed.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
This is hilarious. Diane Abbott absolutely blagging it when asked about the Harris Enquiry. Clearly lying out of her arse when she says she has read it. How the hell Paul Mason can claim that criticism of her is dog whistle racism is beyond me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgYnK3nm0LI

I saw that too as it happened and it was just unreal. In the end I felt Dermot was almost sorry for her and feeding her lines (because she seemed to know zero about the report).

Watching it again it makes me laugh and put my hands in front of my face, it is excruciating, she is just so out of her depth......and just to think this woman could be potential home secretary (and all that entails with what is going on at the moment) in four days time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here