Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham at Wembley

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Three PL teams haven't been to the New Wembley.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
These are great - but don't forget - all they have said is that it could change for UEFA Champions League games etc - therefore there may still be a cap of 3,000 for Home league games, but more for the european games & cup games.

EDIT - Ignore me, i've just re-read the above and realised it states for premier league games :clap2:

Map from the Spurs website (http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/upl...newal/2017-2018/Season-Ticket-Wembley-Map.jpg). Looks like the allocation could be a little smaller.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Three PL teams haven't been to the New Wembley.

I am going to guess rather than google. Us, West Brom, Bournemouth. I suspect both have done play-offs but I am even more sure the others have.

I think WBA lost to Derby in playoffs, the season before Derby got the lowest points.

My thoughts are Bournemouth, Newcastle and Brighton

28/4/17

Well I've looked into this and there isn't a MAXIMUM, yes most clubs with a 30,000+ capacity only offer what they have to (3000) so in theory Spurs could do the same, however there are no doubt financial obligations and if attendances drop off they may well be forced with no choice than to offer a larger away allocation. If you really want to go and you don't have loyalty points then hope it's midweek in December

Do I win £5?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Tottenham have confirmed that the reports on their official website is incorrect.
Away fans will be based in Blocks 112 - 117 only.
A TOTAL allocation of 3,000 seats.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Hopefully that 3000 allocation can be increased if 'home' ticket sales don't sell out.

Doubt it. Spurs will have no problem filling stadium full of season ticket holders.
They won't be relying on away fans to fill anymore as they will want to take advantage of having 87,000 home fans.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here