Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got a pint of lager from the North Stand Tonight

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Suggest you change your lipstick brand then.

bf9.gif

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
You got Lager in NS?
You should set up a business buying lager there and selling it on at a massive mark-up in a market where demand outweighs supply massively or where it is effectively rationed.....Oh, what about WSU? Perfect. I'll draw up the business plan, you get in the queue...

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Reading this just after reading [MENTION=14113]tom[/MENTION]-Hark-Preston-Park comment on the catering thread. Think I've solved the mystery

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Drinks were an absolute joke last night. They let me queue for ages and get right to the front before they said they weren't serving any more before kick off. Had to go to three different kiosks to pay for a fosters using a debit card after that game.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Drinks were an absolute joke last night. They let me queue for ages and get right to the front before they said they weren't serving any more before kick off. Had to go to three different kiosks to pay for a fosters using a debit card after that game.

Fosters? Have a word with yourself Frankie :) the bottle of water I brought with me is stronger and tastes better than that piss.

That's a complete b@stard that getting to the front of the queue to be told, we are not selling no more.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Fosters? Have a word with yourself Frankie :) the bottle of water I brought with me is stronger and tastes better than that piss.

That's a complete b@stard that getting to the front of the queue to be told, we are not selling no more.

Beleive me it is not my lager of choice. It's that or 1664 in WSU. Wish I could get a Heineken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here