Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So you spend a lot of time on youtube/checking out memes when your out and about too?
Cool!

I watch various online videos usually when i have spare time like on a train or waiting for a flight even sometimes i admit at home
I dont know why this is so surprising .......are you lot seriously dim enough to not know how easy the internet is to access.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I watch various online videos usually when i have spare time like on a train or waiting for a flight even sometimes i admit at home
I dont know why this is so surprising .......are you lot seriously dim enough to not know how easy the internet is to access.

I guess I just need red pilling.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes it says I am a winner!

I am quite capable of holding my attention for 15 minutes thanks on a given subject.You snowflakes however have the attention span of a newt.

And heads up…..but ssshhh it’s still a bit hush hush…..you no longer have to be indoors and tied to a computer to watch a video on the internet, you can watch them in a variety of locations you obviously cant fathom and on a diverse array of devices nowadays.

Try bringing your backward observations into the 21st century.

I love your early morning round ups where you go across the board frantically countering any slight against you from the day before. Magic.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
No. Im saying his speech to the Coast Guard was childlike. Generally about people being 'horrible' towards him. I think he is a buffoon. I think the people who voted for him are the ones most likely to regret it, and the idea of a petulant, selfseeking, serial ****up is a danger to the world.

Off out. Have a good one.

His speech in Saudi Arabia was quite good today tbf.

ChicagoRichie

May 16, 2017
Chicago, Illinois, USA
His speech in Saudi Arabia was quite good today tbf.

It was good.

It's easy to paint Trump as a buffoon, as he goes about things completely differently than any US president that we have seen.

His supporters over here in the states knew who they voted for. Trump being the way he is, didn't push them away during his campaign. It won't sway them away during his first term either. The only thing that would, is if he moves away from the main promises he made during that campaign. Which he has not done. As for the Russia stuff, it still all looks like hearsay. Something major would have to come up, to turn his own party against him and get him impeached.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
This picture is superb.
DAY5yVTUAAECF6i.jpg

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
It was good.

It's easy to paint Trump as a buffoon, as he goes about things completely differently than any US president that we have seen.

His supporters over here in the states knew who they voted for. Trump being the way he is, didn't push them away during his campaign. It won't sway them away during his first term either. The only thing that would, is if he moves away from the main promises he made during that campaign. Which he has not done. As for the Russia stuff, it still all looks like hearsay. Something major would have to come up, to turn his own party against him and get him impeached.

Oh come on.

Trump isn't right wing enough for half of stupid America. And a huge chunk voted for him because Hillary couldn't shake off all baggage.

He stepped into a vacuum as Republican candidate and doesn't have the support of half his party. The only reason Republicans will stand behind him is because they want to get re elected next year.

I give him 2 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It was good.

Interesting 1st post.

Trump's disaproval ratings now hovering a shade under 60% with his approval just over 30%. A little over 100 days in.

Last edited:

ChicagoRichie

May 16, 2017
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Interesting 1st post.

Trump's disaproval ratings now hovering a shade under 60% with his approval just over 30%. A little over 100 days in.

I'm not a Trump supporter. There's no doubt that this has been a rough couple of weeks for him. I am simply conveying what the consensus is among his supporter-base in the states.

And his approval ratings were never going to be very good, especially to start with. After all, he lost the popular vote.

ChicagoRichie

May 16, 2017
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Oh come on.

Trump isn't right wing enough for half of stupid America. And a huge chunk voted for him because Hillary couldn't shake off all baggage.

He stepped into a vacuum as Republican candidate and doesn't have the support of half his party. The only reason Republicans will stand behind him is because they want to get re elected next year.

I give him 2 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The only reason Republicans will stand behind him is because they want to get re elected next year."

You mean next term (4 years), right?

Anyway... Right now, it's possible that Vice President Mike Pence gives the GOP a better chance at re-election.

My point was that it takes a two thirds vote from the US senate to impeach a president, and there has to be factual evidence of some type of real criminal activity... etc... in order to even reach that point. Very difficult.

"Trump isn't right wing enough for half of stupid America."

Not really sure what you're trying to convey here. That he's not far enough to the right, to gain the full support of republicans? Or that Americans in general would get behind him more if he was more conservative? If it's the ladder, I can assure you that you are incorrect.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It was good.

Richie, No! I told you no!

What were you doing awake so early?

Didn't I say you could write letters to Caroline Lucas.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It was good.

I reckon he will use the sales of arms to the Saudi's as leverage to Iran and Hezbollah. I don't think that Hezbollah want any trouble with Israel these days and Rouhani is a moderate anyway. I think the will to fight over Israel has diminished in all but words as far as Iran and Hezbollah are concerned, it is more about the threat from Hamas these days.

Although Iran is far from perfect it is also far more progressive than Saudi and the Gulf States. The dress code for women is fairly liberal and even with the headscarf they can wear them loosely and show their hair.

I think playing Iran as the big enemy is just a strategy and it is only when Trump meets with Rouhani it will become clearer and we may even get a peace deal with Iran, Hezbollah and Israel. Everyone in the region and the world is so sick of this now it's probably not a bad time to try and get some deals on the table. If the Palestinians developed their side rather than just invest in destruction and brainwashing children, Palestine could be a great place in its own right.

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Trumps speech in Israel

I am sure I just heard him say that he has just come from Saudi Arabia and meeting the Saudi King Soloman :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here