Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Whatever the opinions on him or the story, the fact is we are part of the Premier League rat race now and all that money & fame comes with a price.

Yes indeed. In many ways the club is Premier League ready but maybe there hasn't been time for the squad's in service Premier League Ready training. Which is interesting when we learn that the club undertakes thorough due diligence when recruiting, including social media activity etc.
Or maybe Duffy is paying a heavy price for disregarding club guidance.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I can't quite understand you're aggressive stance?
It is My opinion that Duffy is a thoroughly obnoxious,terrorist sympathiser,I don't wish to see Him play for My club again,people have differing views but to take such an insulting stance is quite wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered in March 2017... YOUR club is it ???

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
redditors-wife-i-thought-it-was-xhamster-but-hes-up-all-night-for-shane-duffy.jpg

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
The lady has done him up like a kipper. Only they will know what happened but she made sure she had the provocative photos once she knew he was a footballer and knew there was cash to be made from a crappy newspaper.
God know how much he had drunk but I know which bed I'd rather of been in.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The lady has done him up like a kipper. Only they will know what happened but she made sure she had the provocative photos once she knew he was a footballer and knew there was cash to be made from a crappy newspaper.

You're not wrong there,always amazes Me when folk cheat,they invariably cheat with a right old biffer,she is as rough as a robbers dog and His old women looks quite fit.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
What a pair of muppets

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014

Doesn't really fit in with posting the pictures on social media that spread so quickly even Duffy's partner saw them.

I reckon it's more likely that either someone else sold/shared the pics with The Sun and a scummy journo told her they were running the story no matter what and this was her opportunity to put across her side of the story. Doubt she even got paid.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Don't you mean:-

Shane has done himself up like a kipper...

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I can't quite understand you're aggressive stance?
It is My opinion that Duffy is a thoroughly obnoxious,terrorist sympathiser,I don't wish to see Him play for My club again,people have differing views but to take such an insulting stance is quite wrong.

Spot on. I've been called a c*** for wanting this f#cker out of our club that he plays for because he is paid thousands. According to 'Harry Wilson's Tackle', I should f#ck off after supporting this club all my life , because this low-life that calls the man that gave the order to kill innocent British citizens a Hero, is ' one of ours.' Seems if you're a fairly decent footballer, which he is, you can do what you like. I'll be so happy when this scumbag leaves.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be honest I don't think this is anyone's business. I hate that papers like the sun run a story on it, it's not news, there's no public interest in this.

Unfortunately any footballer, especially at this level, who gets into this sort of situation, is fair game. It may come as a surprise to some, but most of the sort of people who read the sun absolutely love this sort of thing, and would claim that it is in their public interest to read about it. In the UK it is still possible to argue that 'public interest' is anything the public is prepared to pay money to know about. Also if this were a story about a Palace player there would be pages and pages on it on here, and doubtless very little of it criticising the media outlet.

My reaction, when I open the thread, was that Duffy is an idiot, and it would not surprise me if we never see him again.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The faux indignation on here is hilarious.
That's why toilet paper like The Sun and Daily Mail exist: for you lot.

His partnership with Dunk who, (by the way) has had the odd story about him in the paper, is one of the reasons we have been promoted.

Odds-on if she was really tidy there'd be a lot less 'indignation'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here