Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stocky

FishPie

Banned
Sep 2, 2016
IF we go up, I imagine Stocky will sign a new contract! I will be delighted if he does!

I expect it's the otherway round. If we go up then we'll be looking at a new keeper as he isn't good enough for prem football. Might as well give the opposition a 2 goal head start.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I expect it's the otherway round. If we go up then we'll be looking at a new keeper as he isn't good enough for prem football. Might as well give the opposition a 2 goal head start.

This. The bloke is a complete liability, can anyone even remember any saves of merit this season?

If only we had a keeper that could bail us out and win us points on his own. We can but dream.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
This. The bloke is a complete liability, can anyone even remember any saves of merit this season?

If only we had a keeper that could bail us out and win us points on his own. We can but dream.

Double save from pen vs sheff wed
The other 2 penalty saves

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He's a liability waiting to happen, completely protected by our awesome defenders, frankly, when we lose Dunk to suspension I'd rather have maenpaa or even Ankergrin between the posts.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He'll win player of the season and rightly so.
Then he'll either stay with us or go to warm the bench at a Prem london club. I wouldn't blame him if he fancied a mahoosive pay rise but would prefer him to represent us at the top level.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Anyone who thinks we haven't already offered him new terms surely needs their head testing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here