Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackburn Rovers *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Feels like several centuries since we've had a match, international breaks are the pits. This won't be easy today either, Blackburn are fighting for their lives and have been in pretty good form. The lads need to be on it from the first whistle as it'll come down to who wants it most.

:bhasign:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Feeling a bit nervy about this one - but expect to feel like that for the rest of the season unless we win the next seven on the trot, then I could relax for the visit to Villa!
We should win this - here's hoping we do.........................

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Other than Duffy, we should have our strongest possible lineup out there.

Looking at the Blackburn results, they are usually tight games. They are also unbeaten in 4 matches against Huddersfield and Newcastle so it's going to be a tough game today.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My first ever Albion game - Brighton v Blackburn, 28th April 1979. We won 2-1. And, of course, we went up that season.

From that moment, the Albion had me. And 38 years later, 'through the bad times and the good', it's still there.

Here's hoping some first-time supporter falls in love with the Albion this afternoon, just like I did.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Our hardest home game by far left. Win this and I'm sure we'd have 83 points after Tuesday.

Have to get at them from the off to change their game plan.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In the OP (and on the BBC) - 'Forren may make his debut'. Bench, surely? - Hunnemeier has done enough to keep his place, hasn't he?

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
I am missing my first league game since the amex opened due to a nasty case of the two bob bits.... didn't even get to enjoy a curry first:facepalm:

Thought I'd share the pain or joy of listening with you guys on here...

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I am missing my first league game since the amex opened due to a nasty case of the two bob bits.... didn't even get to enjoy a curry first:facepalm:

Thought I'd share the pain or joy of listening with you guys on here...

Had double back surgery last week missing only my 2nd league home game in five years gutted going to b a tough one today but got to rest bloody doctors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We're on our way, we're on our way...............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here