Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just seen Jamie Murphy...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is Tesco at Durrington the best sort of preparation for a potentially season defining evening?
I don't know how Jamie is set personally, but at the Christmas do a couple of years ago we entered the reptile display as Jamie was leaving with 3 (?) very young lads and a lady.

Now although it was only for a few seconds, for that moment, the way they were all being corralled, if that were Jamie's entire family and JM was 'told' to go to Tescos, being in Tescos was very much the correct preparation for the game. :lol:

#no-nonsense

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Saw him yesterday in Goring near the Swallows Return pub on the roundabout in his rather nice black Range Rover Sport. Must live over this way !

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Always feel a bit sorry for Jamie when he's come off the bench to warm up in the past - reason being, he's one of the few players that doesn't have the north stand faithful burst into a song for him - Does he even have a song? I don't recall ever hearing one.

Let's have some ideas - and let's see his reaction when we start singing it - Can we get one ready for tonight?

How about

Jamie Murphy, when we will see
You score a goal again

(Flower of Scotland)

Ok needs some work.

sherrinned

Aug 12, 2003
West Worthing
Always feel a bit sorry for Jamie when he's come off the bench to warm up in the past - reason being, he's one of the few players that doesn't have the north stand faithful burst into a song for him - Does he even have a song? I don't recall ever hearing one.

Let's have some ideas - and let's see his reaction when we start singing it - Can we get one ready for tonight?
Murphy shops in tesco, Murphy shops in tesco la la la laaaa & repeat

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here