Birmingham City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
No argument, in your opinion who was? Remember he scored and assisted.

To be honest, very tough to give, no-one was outstanding, thought Dunk was very solid, some great tackles and good distribution. The person who made the most impact and changed the dynamic of the game was March though, I know he only played 30 mins or so, but IMO his play won the game for us so he should have been MOM.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Do tell, do tell.

Something about wanting him to have a career ending leg break or some shite.

To be fair, when he scored for them against us were some of us any better...

But just to clarify, I'm not saying it's okay from either side because that man is a legend for both clubs.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Bless 'em, what about f*ck off you geordie tw@ts, we don't really care what you do... or something along those lines :wink:

A tad uncalled for I feel, Nomad. They are generally a cracking bunch of people and I am not sure you realise how little we register on their radar. After all, they usually have much bigger fish to fry.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be honest, very tough to give, no-one was outstanding, thought Dunk was very solid, some great tackles and good distribution. The person who made the most impact and changed the dynamic of the game was March though, I know he only played 30 mins or so, but IMO his play won the game for us so he should have been MOM.

I agree with March, I have seen him twice in the U23s this season and he was pedestrian at best, chuck him in the front team and he is amazing. But not long enough to grab MoM. Dunk was, as ever fantastic. If we had a man of NOT the match, I would give that to Stephens. I am a little confused with the boy. He is giving it all through media, etc., how he is nailed on to the Brighton cause, yet he needlessly lost the ball for their goal. He actually lost the ball a few times in precarious positions. Does he want to be with us? If he does then he is way off form, if he doesn't, it shows.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A tad uncalled for I feel, Nomad. They are generally a cracking bunch of people and I am not sure you realise how little we register on their radar. After all, they usually have much bigger fish to fry.

Just from seeing an arrogant Geordie post up in them there norvern areas.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Something about wanting him to have a career ending leg break or some shite.
After all he did for them - what ****s.
To be fair, when he scored for them against us were some of us any better...
I'd say the same about our fans. I saw all his goals against us (and that shitty little penalty he got) and always appreciated that he didn't celebrate.

But just to clarify, I'm not saying it's okay from either side because that man is a legend for both clubs.
He wasn't a legend for us (IMO), he just helped us out of League 1. Not the same as scoring 30 goals to win promotion from the Championship.

Page 2/3 infighting. :lolol:
I can't see their board as I'm not registered - you need to cut and paste stuff.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Dunk for me, two great blocks, and the ball to Bruno, apart fro m the ga oals the best we managed

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I can't see their board as I'm not registered - you need to cut and paste stuff.[/QUOTE]

I don't want to see their board!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I agree with March, I have seen him twice in the U23s this season and he was pedestrian at best, chuck him in the front team and he is amazing. But not long enough to grab MoM. Dunk was, as ever fantastic. If we had a man of NOT the match, I would give that to Stephens. I am a little confused with the boy. He is giving it all through media, etc., how he is nailed on to the Brighton cause, yet he needlessly lost the ball for their goal. He actually lost the ball a few times in precarious positions. Does he want to be with us? If he does then he is way off form, if he doesn't, it shows.

I agree, Stephens was pretty dire today. Kayal be back soon, hopefully they can get back to how they were last season. Have they even played together this season ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I agree, Stephens was pretty dire today. Kayal be back soon, hopefully they can get back to how they were last season. Have they even played together this season ?

I'd look at giving the lad a rest, he's either not on his game or not in the Brighton cause.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Do tell, do tell.

Pretty unsavoury as [MENTION=28761]carteater[/MENTION] stated. But the worst poster prior to wishing Murray has both legs broken, said that the Birmingham chant of 'who' when a sub comes on is the most cringeworthy thing in football. That's extraordinary coming from a club which boasts a chairman with Prince Charming hair; glad all over, clap clap clap; Sainsbury's; goal music; drummers with a few stupid 'ultras'; that corny thing where in the unlikely event of them scoring a goal they shout the name of the scorer out after the announcement; cladding; and now light shows.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here