Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I will refer back and add you all to the list from the next offer chaps then anyone can use the list when they see the offer is on :thumbsup:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
What's everyone thinking?

Results this season favour Atletico having not lost to Real in the league with only 3 goals in the games.

Ronaldo is struggling to be fit as well.....

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Results this season favour Atletico having not lost to Real in the league with only 3 goals in the games.

Looks too tight for comfort but that does not guarantee a draw.

http://www.cityam.com/242045/footba...ate-real-in-all-madrid-champions-league-final

I'll stick to a habit of a lifetime and go <0.5 goals and cover 0-0 elsewhere. In play bet on Torres (back on form apparently) or Griezmann or whatever his name is to score first or anytime depending on price and alcohol drunk.

Good luck everyone.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The usual +0.5 goals pre-math bet will earn you a crisp fiver if it comes in. Generous.

I'll be doing the usual draw in-play on kick off.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Could you add me too please. Cheers.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
3-2 Real

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I won over £50 on 365 yesterday so have done my pre match on Real over 2.5 cards at 8/11 (90 mins only) as there's always cards galore in all Spanish affairs. £86 pure profit if it wins and not lost anything if it loses. Over 0.5 is risky imo as won't be many goals, but they're also not offering U3.5 1st half goals for this either as a result.

I fancy DRAW HT / DRAW FT at 7/2 in play - although odds will no doubt decrease the second it kicks off.

On a side note, never had the balls to try it but the match markets appear under the IN PLAY tab about 10-15 mins before the game kicks off. Rather than waiting for the actual clock to start, I wonder if placing a bet on there before the game actually starts would be OK for the in-play bet? I guess it would be fine but won't be trying it just in case. It's the 'in-play market' technically. Advantage of that is simply if you're doing draws as they cut the odds straight after kick off normally...

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
365 don't seem to be doing a market for either manager to do a stupid dance when a goal is scored for this match, so usual over 0.5 draw combo for me.
May have small stakes on first goal a penalty or free kick and Ramos to score first or any time.

Good luck to all that play, hopefully there will be a good number of winners amongst us.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
On a side note, never had the balls to try it but the match markets appear under the IN PLAY tab about 10-15 mins before the game kicks off. Rather than waiting for the actual clock to start, I wonder if placing a bet on there before the game actually starts would be OK for the in-play bet? I guess it would be fine but won't be trying it just in case. It's the 'in-play market' technically. Advantage of that is simply if you're doing draws as they cut the odds straight after kick off normally...

In play bet only counts once a ball has been kicked... Got stung by trying exactly that a couple of years back!

p.s. An add to notification list would be handy please.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Have covered the plus 0.5 goals with a 0-0. Tempted to go 2-1 real Madrid, but also tempted with draw and also tempted with toress anytime goal scorer.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I'm tempted to attempt to play it a bit safer tonight (if there is such a thing)

Ronaldo anytime returns 60 quid profit and I can see a pen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here