Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon last night.

Hughton

Feb 13, 2016
Oh thanks, I couldn't sleep so thought I'd dust off my old tools and have a pop. I'd have to redraw them for a banner size, these are only low res examples, but I could redo them literally any size needed as 300DPI PDFs or as a vector graphics file so there would be no pixelation at all. I worked in print design for years up until a few years back ;)

Great, I would like to get to print confirmed proofs by Tuesday, if you can supply a drop box file, another kind NSC member BHA fan up north has PM'ed me with a mates rates deal for a banner/flag.

Lets get this done in time for the leeds game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Headless chicken today. I was so relieved to see Rosenior start the second half and he turned in one of our better performances in the second 45. Today we saw the Calde you will get most of the time these days, sadly

Delighted Rosenior is back and hoping to see Bong very soon to help boost the run in.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
[MENTION=30106]Scotchegg[/MENTION] can you send me over the artwork for this one pls if possible by monday so can be made in time to make it for leeds game, high res file pls pm me for email

Whereabouts at The Amex is this going to go out of interest?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here