Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Isn’t it a case of the visa/work permit being issued by a British Embassy so the player has to leave the country be issued a visa and then re-enter the UK with the new paperwork. I’m sure they choose France as its the easiest country for travel. Might explain the amount of planes he’s been on over the last few days.

I don't know what the rules are but it does seem to be following Izquiredos transfer. Can you still get a plain ftom Shoreham airport to Paris? It only takes an hour.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hehe. I get that, just don't wanna set myself up for a fall!

Rest assured, if we get him, I will be knocking one out with fury soon enough :thumbsup:

Spare the fury. You'll need some untenderised foreskin for the next singing.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Maybe he is going to hitch hike to Dieppe, get the Ferry to Newhaven, then a number 12 bus to Brighton. Final leg of the journey will be an Uber taxi driven by Bas Savage to Lancing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe he is going to hitch hike to Dieppe, get the Ferry to Newhaven, then a number 12 bus to Brighton. Final leg of the journey will be an Uber taxi driven by Bas Savage to Lancing.
I could give him a backie on my bike (so to speak) but had planned to go in the other direction tomorrow.

Tony, give us a shout if you need me.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
10 mins walk from UK visa centre .....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Closed Sunday's!
fa81f94f36756ae94eb67b2d0d09f7d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
God I love this place.

I now know where the UK Visa Application centre is in Paris, and it's opening hours.

I will never ever need it, and yet not only do I know where it is I also know is just a 6 minute walk from Palais Garnier Opera House somewhere else I will never ever go too. :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here