Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Steve Sidwell on Talk Sport

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Class signing, and to think the know it alls thought he was not worth keeping on a permanent...

agrred, and that was after he'd looked unfit and off the pace for his first few games because he hadn't played regularly for over a year. Much the same was said about Bong because he didn't instantly come back the player he was before injury.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
As important to us right now as Kayal was last season. Absolutely running things

Yes, and another sign of our giant step up this season, is that Kayal being injured last season (as when Stephens was banned). Would send us into dismay. Now I wonder how we can keep them all happy with enough time on the pitch. I'm loving it!

el punal

Agreed. He was brilliant all game on Saturday and would have been man of the match for me without the goal. Similarly, against Norwich, it was only Murray's three goals that stopped Sidwell getting man of the match there too.

I must admit I was worried when we were told Kayal would be out for a couple of months but the form of Sidwell (and Norwood/Stephens alongside him) since the international break has more than made up for the loss of Kayal. There are going to be some interesting decisions to make once Kayal comes back if Sidwell is still in this form.

Amazing to think that only a few months ago we singing the praises of Rohan Ince. Now where is he in the pecking order?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
It's at 6pm.

[tweet]795642041690714112[/tweet]

Recorded 4-7pm and just spooled back to 6pm to hear endless ads a wee bit of news and then Adrian Durham wittering on about the England squad.

Gave up and deleted the programme. Did anybody hear what Sidwell had to say (if he was allowed to get a word in)?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Why are any threads marked 'O/T'? This board isn't just for BHA topics. (Unless it's changed)

Yeah, back in the day it seemed appropriate to use OT, but not anymore.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Recorded 4-7pm and just spooled back to 6pm to hear endless ads a wee bit of news and then Adrian Durham wittering on about the England squad.

Gave up and deleted the programme. Did anybody hear what Sidwell had to say (if he was allowed to get a word in)?

Wrong station - EFL show is on Talksport2 (as per the OP), Durham is on Talksport

More of the same really - best goal he's ever scored, loves it here, great club/facilities, great team spirit.....all 100% positive. Not thinking about promotion, taking each game as it comes, good run based around defensive record/clean sheets. Playing golf over the next few days/enjoying a break with the kids.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Wrong station - EFL show is on Talksport2 (as per the OP), Durham is on Talksport

More of the same really - best goal he's ever scored, loves it here, great club/facilities, great team spirit.....all 100% positive. Not thinking about promotion, taking each game as it comes, good run based around defensive record/clean sheets. Playing golf over the next few days/enjoying a break with the kids.

Ah thanks [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] I missed the station name. Good to hear he was actually on though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here