Given his health issues I had a worry this would happen soon. RIP

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Thanks for the memories Butch, even the painful ones! RIP to one of the gentlemen of football :down:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Shocked by this, RIP.

Great goal in the 83 Cup Final Ray...

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Why bring that up right now, a matter of hours after he's died and barely over an hour since his death has been announced.
Show some respect and dignity.

RIP Ray

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

I don't think PG was being disrespectful with his comments. Just stating a fact. You can express condolences but also acknowledge the air of inevitability about it all.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It often gets forgotten that one of the 3 goals he scored for England in his 84 appearances was one of the best England goals ever. RIP.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
RIP the crab. Remember him starring for Orient in a 4-4. Including scrapping with an intruder. Legend

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Such sad news. As most have said a real gentleman of the game and a superb player. RIP Butch

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I saw Ray Wilkins with Shilton/Case/Lawrenson at the Theatre Royal in Brighton talking about all things football just a few days ago (19th March) and he looked in fine health. Totally shocked by this. It was an excellent evening with Wilkings telling many great stories about his time at Chelsea/AC Milan/England etc. RIP x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here