Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well I can see my work here is done.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I had hoped you had taken a day off today. It was amusing watching you avoiding difficult questions and failing to explain..... well....... anything really but it is becoming embarrassing now. Seriously, take a break and think about what are posting and what you are threatening, it just sounds moronic.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Threatening ???? threatening who exactly. eh ??

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I would have more than welcomed you to my school as well.. .thinking great that's another football we have acquired :D

Wouldnt have thought such a hard man would be so afraid of being ridiculed on a fairly anonymous football forum over his Sandy Hook knowledge. Thin skinned.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Threatening ???? threatening who exactly. eh ??
If you are going to play football with the heads of everybody more intelligent than you I hope you are fit, you'll need to be.

Seriously I am done, you have proven that you have nothing to offer this discussion.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
If you are going to play football with the heads of everybody more intelligent than you I hope you are fit, you'll need to be.

Seriously I am done, you have proven that you have nothing to offer this discussion.

Good you were beginning to get under my skin anyway,
How dare you accuse me of threatening behaviour, ..pathetic... it seems to me that you are the one that needs re schooling.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good you were beginning to get under my skin anyway,
How dare you accuse me of threatening behaviour, ..pathetic... it seems to me that you are the one that needs re schooling.
You are the one banging on about kicking people's heads around like football. I know you don't really say anything in these endless posts but at least man up and stand by what you do say.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Wouldnt have thought such a hard man would be so afraid of being ridiculed on a fairly anonymous football forum over his Sandy Hook knowledge. Thin skinned.

I am not afraid , Which is why i haven't shied away in some remote corner somewhere, You on the other hand and many others like you would have.......Especially if you had,to endure.the amount of shite i have, Some of it personal to.. .

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You are the one banging on about kicking people's heads around like football. I know you don't really say anything in these endless posts but at least man up and stand by what you do say.

When i went to fu*king SCHOOL you idiot.:facepalm:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
On topic of conspiracy theories, there's a guy around here who stands outside a local school and films himself talking sh!t about how the school is failing the community. This school has done bad stuff in the past, but it's still relevant and happening to this man, even though staff and policies shift and change. He stepped his activity up last week by breaking and entering during school hours to confront the current staff (who probably haven't been there since the days when whatever he's saying took place).

Needless to say, he's been nicked.

There was also a (very unwell) man on my ward when I stayed in a psych unit who filmed staff going about the daily routine of medication, counselling and made it sound like the staff were being abusive to patients. It's gone on youtube and his own website and the very overworked staff are now potential targets.

So nothing in threads like this really surprises me anymore, as it's not really so bad!

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
What day was this? Did you deliberately walk out after registration or were you so stupid that you could just never find your way back again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we would target people like you, Nothing to be proud of but that was how it was back then..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Inferiority complex ...You don't notice it until others point it out.
Ok, let's go with that. b fella, do you have an inferiority complex?

dangerously obsessed with a persons intelligence.
In general arguments on this board, intelligence doesn't normally come up, as it's not the be all and end all. However, most of us here cannot understand why a few of you think you know something we don't, while at the same time demonstrating a chronic lack of intelligence and an inability to question your thought. We're at a loss as to how you can be so stupid.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Bravo [MENTION=338]smudge[/MENTION] , you've created a monster :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here