Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Missy Elliot - Work it

This is a Missy Elliott one-time exclusive (Come on)

Is it worth it? Work Permit
I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it
Raphael Dwamenas worth it
Raphael Dwamenas earnt it
(Come on)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Would we really let Hemed leave? Really silly with only Murray and Dwamena left at the moment. Goodness know when we'll see Baldock again. Having now bought a striker (and still needing another) let's not sell one. We find it hard enough to score goals as it is. Crass stupidity in my view.
We're not going to just have Murray and Dwamena.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't think so

We are after another striker regardless.... if Dwamena signs then Hemed will go

Other than that I think it effects little else
But IF we have budgeted for Dwamena and letting Hemed go, then if Dwamena doesn't go we have a load of spare cash. Also, if we need another striker anyway, we're not going to be just looking at one player, we'll be looking at several options, so if the Dwamena deal falls through, we can get two others in instead of one.

It would seem silly to me to decide we want to replace Hemed, have the budget to do so, and then not bother having a backup to the Dwamena deal.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
So presuming he is rejected as he doesn't meet the criteria, is it a no today and then a later appeal or is this also the exceptions panel and we will get a final yes/no today? It's not very clear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
If our squad is going to be stricken tightly by a 'budget' in this league, then what the hell was the point in going for promotion.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Even though we're in PL I'm still not much interested in transfer gossip and fees actually paid by clubs... but this post made me think.

If we HADN'T got promoted last year then how would this quintupling of transfer fees have affected TB's BHAFC Project...? How is the market for top end Championship players? Would Tony have been OK about losing £50m each season?

I guess that all would ultimately still have been well but it does feel like a particularly important time to be doing this from a PL berth...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

We'd had gotten an outrageous fee for one or more of our players and in turn used that similarly to how we've been spending now (looking for highest possible pedigree at good value).

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8088181 said:
The work permit was'nt not successfully Granted. It appear's a case of its unsuccessful application must and therefore must be reapplied, however Dwanemas likely to be approved were still waiting confirmation of the status. :thumbsup:

Which means?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8088181 said:
The work permit was'nt not successfully Granted. It appear's a case of its unsuccessful application must and therefore must be reapplied, however Dwanemas likely to be approved were still waiting confirmation of the status. :thumbsup:

Que???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here