Haha Palace!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Great weekend !

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I only watched the second half, but Burnley never looked like scoring either?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Palace have got some stinking fixtures coming up after their next home game against Southampton. Man City(a), Man United(a).

Edit - Chelsea at home after that.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Although palace had a shedload of efforts on goal, they didn't look very impressive, some of their play was awful. Burnley look very very poor as well on that showing. There would be a few championship teams looking on and fancying playing either of those teams. Best league in the world, it's laughable.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
At least they have some easy games coming up to get goals/points on the board:

16/09/2017 Southampton (h) 12:30
23/09/2017 Manchester City (a) 15:00
30/09/2017 Manchester United (a) 15:00
14/10/2017 Chelsea (h) 15:00

theboybilly

We played really well against Watford.

On balance today I actually think palace have looked good. Have some real quality in the ranks just need to get a decent manager in.

Looked good ? Burnley sat back and invited Palace onto them. Despite 4-15 chance ratio Palace were hardly throwing the kitchen sink at it. It was predictable lump it onto Benteke's head tactics

Edit: 4-23 .... even better :)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Makes it even better

And the added bonus was seeing that twunt Mark Bright enjoying the game sat next to his hero chairman. Odious pair of c+nts.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Looking forward to the dozen smug NSC Nigels coming on here to tell us to mind the gap, or that they are a top ten side, or that they will finish comfortably above us, or all their usual sh!*t.

Or maybe they'll finally realise that they are destined to be our poor relations for some time now.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Short term: Hilarious that they managed to lose that game and stretch their goalless and pointless start to the season to 4 games.

Long term: They didn't look as shambolic as I was hoping. It doesn't look like DeBoer has lost the dressing room. They dominated that game and should have won let alone drew. I reckon they'll be fine once they get a win. Hopefully that won't be in 2017(or 2018)...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Palace have got some stinking fixtures coming up after their next home game against Southampton. Man City(a), Man United(a).

Edit - Chelsea at home after that.

Expect them to do much better than we would like.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Short term: Hilarious that they managed to lose that game and stretch their goalless and pointless start to the season to 4 games.

Long term: They didn't look as shambolic as I was hoping. It doesn't look like DeBoer has lost the dressing room. They dominated that game and should have won let alone drew. I reckon they'll be fine once they get a win. Hopefully that won't be in 2017(or 2018)...

Sadly have to agree with you.

Burnley looked dreadful-goodness knows how they've managed to get 7 points.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
At least they have some easy games coming up to get goals/points on the board:

16/09/2017 Southampton (h) 12:30
23/09/2017 Manchester City (a) 15:00
30/09/2017 Manchester United (a) 15:00
14/10/2017 Chelsea (h) 15:00

Sadly, these are the type of fixtures they started winning at the end of last season. They need to repeat that or else they're going to be in a pretty poor position when they visit fortress Amex. Listening to the commentary today, Palace's rivals just need to mark Benteke out the game and stop Scott Dann scoring (which Burnley did by the skin of their teeth).

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

Think Frank has realised that they don't have the players to play his intrigate passing game so has reverted to a more direct game. Not surprisingly they looked better for it as that is really what they are suited to. They have to win v Southampton really as I can't see them getting much out the next 3 games.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Preston 1924

Just had a quick google. They were relegated in the 1924-25 season. Oooh... (I don't know that palace will get relegated this season, given their habit of starting seasons poorly, replacing their manager then staying up quite comfortably).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here