Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's not just him though and it doesn't make bullying alright.

Well he's the only one I'm abusing. And that's because he's a borderline racist who does nothing but snipe at others and contributes the square root of fck all to pretty much any discussion on the board beyond abusing other people in semi-literate caps-lock one-liners.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
How do you feel about shit stirring?

I don't much like that either but just reading this thread this morning is really uncomfortable viewing. What the hell has someone's physical appearance or what his wife may or may not look like got to do with anything other than providing a group of you some cheap and really, really vindictive laughs?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You're ganging up on someone on this thread after you pleaded complete ignorance last time. Does it matter who it is? Sorry, but it's pathetic.

I have posted one single response questioning whether PPF is married. This is not bullying by any stretch of the imagination.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nice to see a few of those people a few weeks back saying that they don't gang up on anyone on here posting such nice things. If this isn't online bullying then what is?

Funny how it's only your right wing chums that warrant your guardianship. I'm pretty sure PPF gives as good as he gets.

On a genuine note if someone feels persecuted on here they should report to mods or make a post asking it to cease. However if you set your stall out as "Das Reich" and go around "shouting" at other posters, calling them Din's and mugs, you're gonna get some stick back.

Peace, I'm outta here.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well he's the only one I'm abusing. And that's because he's a borderline racist who does nothing but snipe at others and contributes the square root of fck all to pretty much any discussion on the board beyond abusing other people in semi-literate caps-lock one-liners.

I'm not defending him. You know me better than that. This thread in particular seems to have a group of people who hunt in packs when it comes to abusing someone else. I mentioned it a few weeks back that someone had left NSC for that very reason and a lot of hands in the air and "not me, Guv" was said.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't much like that either but just reading this thread this morning is really uncomfortable viewing. What the hell has someone's physical appearance or what his wife may or may not look like got to do with anything other than providing a group of you some cheap and really, really vindictive laughs?

I'd have sympathy with your position if we were talking about somebody with no agenda and clearly meaning no harm themselves. However, PPF is a total moron who is unnecessarily rude to just about everyone he quotes. Sorry, but unlike your Soulman example, I'd lose no sleep if PPF was bullied off the board, frankly. He's a tosser.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

If you're referring to my [MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] post I added a huge caveat so it couldn't be misconstrued that it was humour. I see him as a pub landlord type. This is not bullying. If he is offended then I will apologise....but I kind of know him and am confident he isn't. If it's my PPF post then you've seen my reply to this.

You're either barking up the wrong try or deliberately shit stirring with me again. I'll leave it here.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Oh do us a favour. PPF laps it up. Get a grip you shit stirrer.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And there we go again..."It's not bullying."

Rinse and repeat.

Where are you during the many times the likes of PPF, Bashldr, Beorthelm et al have rounded on someone like Studio 150 or me for that matter? You're full of shit and please report me to a mod if you feel I'm a bully. I'll sort it with them not some
Shit stirring bed wetter like yourself . Jesus wept, PPF being bullied, I've heard it all now.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Where are you during the many times the likes of PPF, Bashldr, Beorthelm et al have rounded on someone like Studio 150 or me for that matter? Your full of shit and please report me to a mod if you feel I'm a bully. I'll sort it with them not some
Shit stirring bed wetter like yourself . Jesus wept, PPF being bullied, I've heard it all now.

It's not about who is the target of the abuse. It's to do with the fact that there's a group who hunt in packs when doing so and when I mentioned it a few weeks back, it was completely denied. So please, spare me the protestations, Nibble.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Shit-stirring for calling out bullying. There's logic.

Report it to mods and stop boring us all on here.
As HT says, I'll leave it here. You're either shit stirring or getting the wrong end of the stick. Either way, enough for me.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's not about who is the target of the abuse. It's to do with the fact that there's a group who hunt in packs when doing so and when I mentioned it a few weeks back, it was completely denied. So please, spare me the protestations, Nibble.

It's precisely about who the target is. You know it and everyone else's knows it. I'm
calling you on your bullshit .And the irony of your post makes it pretty clear you're just a shit stirrer. I'm actually starting to feel a bit bullied by your attacks on me. Please cease.
TBTC

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
"Our forecast suggests that the hoped-for rebalancing of the UK economy towards investment and export is unlikely to materialise in the medium term,” he said.

“The rising upfront cost of doing business in the UK, the uncertainty around Brexit, and the constraints created by skills gaps and shoddy infrastructure collectively outweigh any benefit arising from the recent depreciation of sterling. A cheaper currency does not automatically mean an export boom, no matter how some politicians and commentators will it to happen.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...more-harm-good-dr-adam-marshall-a7934341.html

Going swimmingly I see. 48th floor...so far so good!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here