Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls tv

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Impressive! Paul Barber replied in less than 10 minutes. [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] has been copied in so we'll see where that goes. I did suggest that iFollow be made to refund everybody until their 'service' does what we have all paid for. Fat chance of that happening.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Impressive! Paul Barber replied in less than 10 minutes. [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] has been copied in so we'll see where that goes. I did suggest that iFollow be made to refund everybody until their 'service' does what we have all paid for. Fat chance of that happening.

Are you able to share his response?

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Yes! What did he say?

I won't be happy until I have a personal refund cheque signed with his own fair hand and a groveling letter of apology.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If you go to the ask the club section in forums you can see the replies from the club/insider so far , the bloody thing is not fit for purpose and should be dumped by the club .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If you go to the ask the club section in forums you can see the replies from the club/insider so far , the bloody thing is not fit for purpose and should be dumped by the club .

I love the way [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] shoved the refund matter back to whoever was asking the question by telling them to email iFollow. He obviously is blissfully unaware that the bunch of shysters never reply to any frigging requests for a full refund.

I also noticed that there was mention of an extra 2 months for those who have had problems. I don't want an extra 2 months-I want a refund until their shit service is fit for purpose. Sorry [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION], that is not what a lot of us are looking for. They appear to have 'modified' their subscriptions too. A number of us would like to listen to commentaries when we are away from the UK-this doesn't appear to be available any more. Who set this deal up by the way? The same person responsible for the beer supplies at The Amex?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
[MENTION=459]Bwian[/MENTION] Please can I have a copy of Paul Barbers reply to you please? I have been in dispute with ifollow since the Southend friendly and they are ignoring my emails and letters. The deadline I gave them to resolve the matter has passed so I need to consider my next course of action.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I love the way [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] shoved the refund matter back to whoever was asking the question by telling them to email iFollow. He obviously is blissfully unaware that the bunch of shysters never reply to any frigging requests for a full refund.

I also noticed that there was mention of an extra 2 months for those who have had problems. I don't want an extra 2 months-I want a refund until their shit service is fit for purpose. Sorry [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION], that is not what a lot of us are looking for. They appear to have 'modified' their subscriptions too. A number of us would like to listen to commentaries when we are away from the UK-this doesn't appear to be available any more. Who set this deal up by the way? The same person responsible for the beer supplies at The Amex?

It really seems to be the worst example of an outsourcing (partnership) arrangement that it's possible to have.

Each party shrugs their shoulders, says "not my fault" and tells the consumer to speak with the other guy. The upshot is the customer is left very much as a piggy in the middle with neither party accepting responsibility for sorting the problem out.

It would be interesting to know if these situations were ever discussed and remediation plans agreed when the partnership was put in place. Sadly, I suspect it was the last thing those involved gave any thought to.

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
It really seems to be the worst example of an outsourcing (partnership) arrangement that it's possible to have.

Each party shrugs their shoulders, says "not my fault" and tells the consumer to speak with the other guy. The upshot is the customer is left very much as a piggy in the middle with neither party accepting responsibility for sorting the problem out.

It would be interesting to know if these situations were ever discussed and remediation plans agreed when the partnership was put in place. Sadly, I suspect it was the last thing those involved gave any thought to.

Indeed, this seems to be very much the case, Ifollow are ignoring me, supporter services say that iFollow will contact e shortly, as do the EFL. No one seems able or willing to take any responsibility to resolve the issues.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Indeed, this seems to be very much the case, Ifollow are ignoring me, supporter services say that iFollow will contact e shortly, as do the EFL. No one seems able or willing to take any responsibility to resolve the issues.
The moment you mention refund they stop replying.

Remind me to send a copy of PB's email. Not a lot to it really. Apologised for the Girona farce and was aware of other issues. Said my email and complaints passed to Paul Camilin to be dealt with. Seeing Paul Camilin's responses from earlier in August I will not be holding my breath waiting for it all to be resolved.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
The moment you mention refund they stop replying.

Remind me to send a copy of PB's email. Not a lot to it really. Apologised for the Girona farce and was aware of other issues. Said my email and complaints passed to Paul Camilin to be dealt with. Seeing Paul Camilin's responses from earlier in August I will not be holding my breath waiting for it all to be resolved.

The difference with my issue, is that they cancelled my direct debit and refunded my payment without any reason. Now they are unable to set the direct debit back up! I have never once asked for a refund.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I also noticed that there was mention of an extra 2 months for those who have had problems. I don't want an extra 2 months-I want a refund until their shit service is fit for purpose. Sorry [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION], that is not what a lot of us are looking for.

Have had all the same problems and went to look at Hughton's Barnet press confernece to find my service has stopped as it ended last month. I went on to the live chat, fella came on and I told him I believed I had 2 months additional due to all the problems ... he told me to hang on and I gave up 20 minutes later.

I can't be arsed to complain again (I already did so to the club who batted me off to ifollow)

Shame on the club, I bought the (previous) product from them as did everyone else and it's just a s**t attitude bouncing their customer back to their supplier. In my book that's no different to buying crap tomatoes from Sainsburys and them giving you the contact details of a farmer in Kenya

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
[MENTION=459]Bwian[/MENTION] Please can I have a copy of Paul Barbers reply to you please? I have been in dispute with ifollow since the Southend friendly and they are ignoring my emails and letters. The deadline I gave them to resolve the matter has passed so I need to consider my next course of action.

Never mind - relalised you aren't after a refund!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The difference with my issue, is that they cancelled my direct debit and refunded my payment without any reason. Now they are unable to set the direct debit back up! I have never once asked for a refund.
Looks like you are the lucky one. They give a refund to somebody who wasn't looking for one. Meanwhile, all of us asking for our refunds are ignored. Keep your money in your bank is my advice.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

Seriously, think yourself lucky you got you're money back from them!!!!

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
Looks like you are the lucky one. They give a refund to somebody who wasn't looking for one. Meanwhile, all of us asking for our refunds are ignored. Keep your money in your bank is my advice.

It just goes to show how Incompetent they are. Trouble is that, like a lot of exiles, I rely on the service just to be able to listen to the match commentries.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here