Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Small things that irritate you.....

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Agree it should be balanced e.g. Lovely sunshine today so a high risk of malignant melanoma if you are out and about, now back to you in the Studio...

It appears over 90% of weather presenters are office bods with a love of full hot sun. Not sure any of them have to work out in it all day. Only a few seem to be gardeners as well as most seem to think rain can only ever be a bad thing.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
PIN Number is a gripe of mine, Personal Identification Number Number.

Also, we have another department at work where one lad uses "it is what it is" i.e "There's a problem and I'm not going to fix it".

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Toothbrush packaging
People who have to describe everything as Amazing!!!
The whole airport experience

Pudos

Aug 18, 2015
Presumption, especially by radio presenters, that the whole country only works Monday to Friday 9-5. Driving to work on a Friday afternoon hearing them go "only a couple more hours at work to go, hope you all have a great weekend break".
People getting stroppy when you say you can't go to their bbq/birthday party/xmas dinner as you're working
People saying Xmas rather than Christmas

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I hate it when people are speaking on TV and they say '' an hotel '' instead of '' a hotel '' - I am not sure which one is grammatically correct but pronunciation wise, the latter sounds better

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
People that exaggerate sneezes for effect. We had a woman here that had a sneeze that starts conventionally enough, but at the end she puts this weird noise on the end - totally uncalled for, but it got her some attention for a couple of seconds!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here