Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Their They're There
Compliment Complement
Knockheart Knockhart etc
Houghton
Upmost Utmost
Premiership

Any other simple "mistake" as in the above examples.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Why do they always pack rice in plastic packets that rip all the way to the bottom when you try to open them?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Misuse of apostrophes.

If some thing belongs to Dave it is Dave's. If there are two people called Dave there are two Daves. Plural does not = apostrophe.

My wife filing the kettle to the brim to make two cups of tea.

People who run to stop a lift just as the doors are closing and then say "sorry"

People who quote research as fact when in fact it isn't. FACT.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Pigeon toed people.
People talking on their mobile but hold it out in front of them on loud speaker.
People not washing their hands after using the loo.
People that put your change in the counter instead of in your hand.
Blokes with beards and tattoos, such a generic and unimaginative cliché.
Pubic hair.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Here we go again
People who think it worth commenting that NSC can occasionally be a bit repetitive.

Tiny writing on food packaging - especially when combined with some sort of treasure hunt for the cooking instructions ("peel here and read reverse side of label" ...).

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
People who think it worth commenting that NSC can occasionally be a bit repetitive.

Tiny writing on food packaging - especially when combined with some sort of treasure hunt for the cooking instructions ("peel here and read reverse side of label" ...).

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Repetitive to the point that this exact thread gets started twice weekly.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
This:

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 09.05.42.png

When it should be this:

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 09.05.55.png

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Subjectivivity in weather forecasts - there should be no place for..."lovely sunshine", " I'm afraid the rain is on its way" etc etc.

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
People who let their kids work the self service counter when there's a big queue.

People at Lidl who carefully pack their goods away as they are being served. Stick it back in the trolley and sort it out after paying. It's what the huge area with a long shelf is for past the tills.

The hero worship of Michael Jackson.

People eating on the radio.

Radio and TV presenters pretending to like "blokey things" when they clearly have no real interest.

Chris Evans (see previous two posts).

People who profess to know the perfect and only way to cook a steak.

"High days and holidays" chefs. Usually blokes who wouldn't know where to begin making breakfast, lunch and dinner for a family every day of the week but will once every two months pull their signature dish out for a dinner party and act like they could run a Michelin starred restaurant.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Subjectivivity in weather forecasts - there should be no place for..."lovely sunshine", " I'm afraid the rain is on its way" etc etc.

Agree it should be balanced e.g. Lovely sunshine today so a high risk of malignant melanoma if you are out and about, now back to you in the Studio...

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
A woman on the train yesterday, headphones in, book in one hand, plastic bookmark in the other - which she used as a drum stick on the table in tune with her music. Blissfully unaware of how irritating she was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here