Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoyed at myself and a little bit the club!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Lets get the timing straight then.
Arrived a few of hours and went to seat. Earliest could have been 16:00 plus getting to seat so 16:05
Got a text from Dicks Bar and had to get there. Get text and read it 16:10. Back down stand and out 16:15
Nearest seat could be EL so could be at Dicks by 16:17
Somehow got in to Dicks Bar and straight to bar 16:25 Got served and paid 16:30
Enjoyed pint over an hour 17:30
Back to turnstile 17:40
Argument to get in 17:55

The whole story is made up.

Keep going, you've nearly got him

tumblr_m449lmOWTU1qkfyu0o1_500.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good thread , at the moment i'm at 10 minutes into this movie .

12_angry_men.jpg

Will pop back thursday to see if there's been any new evidence submitted .

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Can't they just stamp your hand like at a disco .

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
So you got back in then...... why the need for a look at me thread? You're saying you're happy and praising club for breaking the rules and letting you back? Just seemed an odd tone if so.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I should of known better! Anyway I'm still sticking by my story whatever you sleuths come up with ��

Can you please outline the timings of when everything happened

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Harsh! Neither been support since Goldstone and did go to Gillingham! Have a masters degree and a tendency to lose the plot every now and then!

I should of known better! Anyway I'm still sticking by my story whatever you sleuths come up with ��

English grammar?:nono:

DavidinSouthampton

Jan 3, 2012
What's the point of having rules if they don't apply them.

And "they" did let you back in. All credit to the club. Bet you won't do it again.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
On a serious note - this thread has been very helpful in possibly* identifying a security weakness at the Amex.

* If it actually happened.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I should of known better! Anyway I'm still sticking by my story whatever you sleuths come up with 😇

This investigation could be sorted out very simply and also give the OP the opportunity to cash in on peoples" disbelief if proved to be unfounded. Clearly quite a few people are adamant that the OP is lying. If they are so confident in that assertion are they prepared to put their money where their mouth is? If so they should each wager £10 which they should be prepared to forfeit for questioning the OP's integrity if he can prove he is telling the truth. Gathering by the level of disbelief expressed on this thread I reckon a pot of around £200 could be realised. That £200 would then be the incentive for the OP to request copies of the CCTV footage under the Data Protection Act 1998 which he has a legal right of access to as long as he is present in the footage. This will prove his whereabouts at the times he claims. If he is proved to be telling the truth he wins whatever is in the pot. If he is unable to provide that evidence, then he must live with the shame of everybody knowing he is a fabricator of lies and fantasy whose limits are only curtailed by his total lack of imagination.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This investigation could be sorted out very simply and also give the OP the opportunity to cash in on peoples" disbelief if proved to be unfounded. Clearly quite a few people are adamant that the OP is lying. If they are so confident in that assertion are they prepared to put their money where their mouth is? If so they should each wager £10 which they should be prepared to forfeit for questioning the OP's integrity if he can prove he is telling the truth. Gathering by the level of disbelief expressed on this thread I reckon a pot of around £200 could be realised. That £200 would then be the incentive for the OP to request copies of the CCTV footage under the Data Protection Act 1998 which he has a legal right of access to as long as he is present in the footage. This will prove his whereabouts at the times he claims. If he is proved to be telling the truth he wins whatever is in the pot. If he is unable to provide that evidence, then he must live with the shame of everybody knowing he is a fabricator of lies and fantasy whose limits are only curtailed by his total lack of imagination.

By 'very simply' do you actually mean in an unnecessarily prolonged and convoluted fashion?

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Not sure if someone had said this but if this policy wasn't in place people would just go in with their mates round up the tickets and then let their other mates who don't have tickets in by distributing the other mates tickets....

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not sure if someone had said this but if this policy wasn't in place people would just go in with their mates round up the tickets and then let their other mates who don't have tickets in by distributing the other mates tickets....

Well quite...think that's the primary reason for a no readmittance policy. Would be good to have 45,000 in for the baggies game though [emoji106][emoji23]

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

They could have a swipe out / swipe back in process... not beyond the wit of modern technology.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lets get the timing straight then.
Arrived a few of hours and went to seat. Earliest could have been 16:00 plus getting to seat so 16:05
Got a text from Dicks Bar and had to get there. Get text and read it 16:10. Back down stand and out 16:15
Nearest seat could be EL so could be at Dicks by 16:17
Somehow got in to Dicks Bar and straight to bar 16:25 Got served and paid 16:30
Enjoyed pint over an hour 17:30
Back to turnstile 17:40
Argument to get in 17:55

The whole story is made up.

Have deleted the email now but didn't the Match Briefing say the concourses would be open from 3pm on Saturday? Not that it makes the whole story any less far-fetched though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Blimey! No wonder you're called Marlowe :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Have deleted the email now but didn't the Match Briefing say the concourses would be open from 3pm on Saturday? Not that it makes the whole story any less far-fetched though.

The one on the website says

"All concourses will open at 3.30pm – two hours before kick-off"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here