Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Izquierdo - ALL CONFIRMED - NEW RECORD SIGNING

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Anyone else think our Columbian wizard will be paraded tomorrow ?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
if we keep his balls cupped until after Wednesday he cant go and sign for any one else.... Especially if its Barber cupping his balls

Yes, it always concerns me when we release information on prospective players. I thought we usually keep our heads down until they have signed?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes, it always concerns me when we release information on prospective players. I thought we usually keep our heads down until they have signed?

As posted earlier, and commented on at the forum last night by PB - bit difficult to keep quiet when the other club go public, and there is a pic on social media of him signing our contract, along with our Head of Recruitment !

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
There are some ****ing scaredy cats on here.

Average Albion fan.

scaredy-cat-2.jpg

Pussies!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As posted earlier, and commented on at the forum last night by PB - bit difficult to keep quiet when the other club go public, and there is a pic on social media of him signing our contract, along with our Head of Recruitment !

One would assume that this signing was subject to him obtaining a work permit and passing a medical.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Perhaps a few of the more agile NSC faithful could kidnap him and keep him in a safe house until after the hearing for the work permit is heard on Wednesday !! :amex:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Without reading every post. CH has implied Izquierdo,can play anywhere up front. Perhaps he is the 4th striker.

He has not quite said that and the club are still looking to buy a striker according to several reports post Izquierdo.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Without reading every post. CH has implied Izquierdo,can play anywhere up front. Perhaps he is the 4th striker.
It seems we still are looking for a keeper, a rightback and a striker.

Which gives us a 26 man squad - unless the rightback is U21 ( eg Tomori ).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Chris prepared the ground for not buying a striker.
Very shrewd, assuming The Hose takes one of the first chances presented to him.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Chris prepared the ground for not buying a striker.
Very shrewd, assuming The Hose takes one of the first chances presented to him.

This would help nobody apart from the inxplicably thriving NSC threads where posters are convinced we've never bought any decent strikers since Peter Ward. Least of all our squad, even if Jose does get his permit and scores a hatful against that threadbare Leicester defence. And would contradict what the club are saying, Hughton has been saying all summer and common sense.

Which is why its not true.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This would help nobody apart from the inxplicably thriving NSC threads where posters are convinced we've never bought any decent strikers since Peter Ward. Least of all our squad, even if Jose does get his permit and scores a hatful against that threadbare Leicester defence. And would contradict what the club are saying, Hughton has been saying all summer and common sense.

Which is why its not true.

That bears no relevance to what I said but you crack on anyway.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
That bears no relevance to what I said but you crack on anyway.

If “A very exciting wide player, possibly the best way to speak about him would be as a forward player, because although he predominantly plays on that left hand side, right footer, left hand side I think he has the potential to play across the front, anywhere, certainly on the right hand side as well. Very quick, he has a very good goal record particularly as he’s not an out and out striker.’“ = Hughton no longer expecting or wanting to buy a striker then fair enough.
Not sure why its shrewd or why he's spent all summer insisting we need one but fair play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here