Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flags at the station

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I hope the Brighton flags are up outside the pubs around the station tomorrow they looked really impressive at the tail end of last season.
It really helps the atmosphere before kick off:drink:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think we should just get stuck into the league now, no flags and shit until we have something to play for at the end

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Ah!

I thought the OP might have been talking about the pikeys who were peddling the fake flags at Brighton station at the end of last season. I was VERY surprised that the club took no action as fans paying for that sub-standard tat (and there were too many) were obviously denying the club income and blatantly the club's image rights were being infringed.

Don't buy the fake shit folks!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Not again...

I just wish they'd have some different designs for the flags. Everyone waving the same flags looks a bit forced & has been done too much. If there were different designs sporadically around the stadium it would look so much better, bit more of a carnival/festival atmosphere!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Ah!

I thought the OP might have been talking about the pikeys who were peddling the fake flags at Brighton station at the end of last season. I was VERY surprised that the club took no action as fans paying for that sub-standard tat (and there were too many) were obviously denying the club income and blatantly the club's image rights were being infringed.

Agreed, club should be selling QUALITY stuff outside the station and encouraging tatt sellers to be moved on by plod........Edna?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Ah!

No not the rubbish flags but the massive ones outside the pubs and on the bus shelter

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think we should just get stuck into the league now, no flags and shit until we have something to play for at the end

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Know what you mean. I can understand the club wanting to do something special to comemorate our first ever game in the Premier League, but flags just smack of, well yesterday l suppose.

Can anyone suggest something else the club could do instead?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I just wish they'd have some different designs for the flags. Everyone waving the same flags looks a bit forced & has been done too much. If there were different designs sporadically around the stadium it would look so much better, bit more of a carnival/festival atmosphere!

Such as all blue and all white ones to make up one massive seagull?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Know what you mean. I can understand the club wanting to do something special to comemorate our first ever game in the Premier League, but flags just smack of, well yesterday l suppose.

Can anyone suggest something else the club could do instead?

Free beer

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Don't mind the flags on the seats but we're DOOMED if there are any clackers or opera warblers. DOOMED I TELLS YA!

I had hoped nobody would mention the opera singer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here