Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - Please state

Votes: 18 9.7%

• Total voters

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Not sure whether to be embarrassed or proud, but my Mrs bought me a couple of pairs of Skechers in the states last summer and I love them. Comfy as hell, memory foam inner, it's like wearing slippers outside. Also got a pair of hamburgs for "smart" , and a pair of cheaper nikes for when I am not fussed about getting them muddy. But yeah, the Skechers win for day to day. They're cheap as chips in Florida but can be more expensive over here so I'm told.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Personally not a fan of adidas anymore, they're too expensive for a brand that have been too inconsistent fits despite being supposedly the same size. The last pair of sambas I had would have this incessant squeak that never went away. It's a shame because I really like adidas shoes design wise...except for the yeezy boosts, they're overpriced turds that are only selling because they're Kanye West's brand.

For comfort, I think vans are amazing, old-skools especially are a great shoe for the cost and are a bit more robust than the more plimsoll like things they have. Would definitely recommend. On a similar note, Nike SBs are also pretty good, they're a bit more understated than Air Max for a considerably smaller price tag.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Personally not a fan of adidas anymore, they're too expensive for a brand that have been too inconsistent fits despite being supposedly the same size.

My experience couldn't be more different. adidas shoes, are just about the only item of clothing that I'm 100% confident buying on line, because I KNOW that every pair of size 10 adidas are going to fit me perfectly.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My experience couldn't be more different. adidas shoes, are just about the only item of clothing that I'm 100% confident buying on line, because I KNOW that every pair of size 10 adidas are going to fit me perfectly.

I have the same with Nike.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If you like the New Balance stuff it's worth checking our Saucony Jazz or their Shadows. Good trainers for 70 quid but regularly found on offer for 50ish.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Bloody love the Adidas Originals, you just know that they are going to be like a comfy pair of slippers everytime you buy them.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
New Balance - found the right pair for my unique feet problems are years of trying others, and 90% solved. Amazing. Worth the research. I also learnt to always buy slightly too large, including on width.

I didn't mention that NB also supply extra wide sizes 2E and 4E, great for wide front half of your feet and toes, if you have wide feet. Trying loads of other brands, I never found this.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Would recommend anyone on twitter to follow SneakerDealsGB if you're into trainers. They tweet when firms do random price drops. Picked up some hamburgs for £35 last week!

I am not on Twitter but have discovered that they also have a FaceBook page, so I am following that to keep me informed of the latest deals. In a similar vein and for those interested it is worth registering with www.adidas.co.uk as they often e-mail out deals and sales.

This brings me onto answering the original point of this thread and it will come as no surprise that I am Adidas Originals all the way...I currently have about 6 pairs on the go!

But in the past I have also had some cool Fred Perry's and Lacoste as well as a fantastic pair of Ikon's.

Albion, England & Adidas forever.

Thimble Keegan
Westminster BHA

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Always hi tops

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here