Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now, who's our biggest threat?

jimmygull

Mar 22, 2012
As we have now have a nice bit of daylight between us and 3rd albeit with an extra game played, who do people see as our biggest threat for promotion assuming Newcastle is a given. Just noticed Derby's form, who worry me a little, should we have a blip. I'm more concerned about them, then any of the teams in the playoffs currently. ???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We are

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Derby will be in the mix as I have just mentioned elsewhere. Oh and Newcastle obviously.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Albion,Newcastle,Villa then Derby in that order....up the Brum..

I want them to win today...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Derby are 13 points behind us ahead of today's game. With Schteeve in charge, they will have another "blip" or two. We're going to have to screw up big time for them to catch us.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Probably still Norwich for me, they have been on a bit of a bad run, but are bound to come good soon, and their 5-0 thumping of Brentford was ominous I think.

For Derby to start thinking about the automatic promotion places then they are going to have to go on one hell of a run of victories. The same applies to Aston Villa.

Jaap Stam is slowly turning Reading's fortunes around, this season may prove to be a year too early though. The same with Garry Monk at Leeds, and David Wagner at Huddersfield.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Trigaaar started one on this only 2 weeks ago - Is this going to be a regular thing right up until game 45 ? If so then eventually 100% of us might get it right

I still go with Sheff Wed for 3rd and I think Newcastle will be our closest runner up

jimmygull

Mar 22, 2012
Probably still Norwich for me, they have been on a bit of a bad run, but are bound to come good soon, and their 5-0 thumping of Brentford was ominous I think.

For Derby to start thinking about the automatic promotion places then they are going to have to go on one hell of a run of victories. The same applies to Aston Villa.

Jaap Stam is slowly turning Reading's fortunes around, this season may prove to be a year too early though. The same with Garry Monk at Leeds, and David Wagner at Huddersfield.

Yep, but Derby are only a point behind Norwich, it's them two for me I think. Although I'm getting more and more confident that we will hold our form and make them irrelevant!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Villa are 17 points behind us......

It wont be that on the final day,that said its a huge mount to make up,if we slip up they might well be a threat in the play offs.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Trigaaar started one on this only 2 weeks ago - Is this going to be a regular thing right up until game 45 ? If so then eventually 100% of us might get it right

I still go with Sheff Wed for 3rd and I think Newcastle will be our closest runner up

A thread should be started along the lines of: Are we 15 points ahead of MASSIVE Wednesday yet?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here