Whc 2017

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
My Nomination:

PeregrineFalconKK17.jpg

Oct 25, 2003
i was impressed by that BUFFALO in the last episode of planet earth....successfully fending off FIVE LIONS

FIVE

LIONS

he's never really impressed in the competition but i'm hoping that the BBC have supplied him with a solid bit of PR there

FIVE LIONS

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
There was a buffallo on planet earth that fought off some Lions, can't remember exactly how many but he's pretty hard.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
The Tardigrade is pretty hard, it looks like a bear as well as something out of a classic doctor who episode, and can survive the cold vacuum of space and much anywhere on earth. Additionally it's goolies are so tiny a honey badger would struggle to find them let alone rip them off, but I bet you relative to other micro animals they're still massive.

IMG_3435.JPG

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Tardigrade is pretty hard, it looks like a bear as well as something out of a classic doctor who episode, and can survive the cold vacuum of space and much anywhere on earth. Additionally it's goolies are so tiny a honey badger would struggle to find them let alone rip them off, but I bet you relative to other micro animals they're still massive.

View attachment 79997

Nominated this tough little f****r last year. Almost indestructible.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I need to update my WHC stattage to include all of last year's made up votes against the peoples champ.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here