Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Just tried again. 11 links for it.
Flipped through bits and everything was fine.

Is iStream up to date?
I would try uninstalling it and install again.

Tried that but no matter whatever tv show I click on it never finds any streams. Well weird

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Just tried again. 11 links for it.
Flipped through bits and everything was fine.

Is iStream up to date?
I would try uninstalling it and install again.

Just tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but still the same.
You using XBMC or firestick ?
I'm wondering if there may be an issue there? I'm using a firestick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

On PC.
That might be the issue.
[MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] may know more

Episodes are showing on Exodus too, but no streams there

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

Have you updated kodi? It's now 16.1? That could be a reason, try that first. I will see if I can find some streams for twaw later.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Have you updated kodi? It's now 16.1? That could be a reason, try that first. I will see if I can find some streams for twaw later.

I'm still running 16.0

Is it worth updating yet? Everything seems fine.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Yeah, I'm on 16.0 too
Found a note on google about this istream problem and said something about mucky ducks wizard.
Installed the mucky duck repo but no wizard and istream still not working. So frustrating

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Can you just update Kodi ?
Last time I did it I had to reinstall all repos and everything all again as I reinstalled it fresh. Lots of hassle if I have to do all that again?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Hi all, totally new to this, where is there that is reputable (I use the term loosely of course) in the Brighton area that I can buy one of these marvelous boxes? I would like to rid myself of the shackles of Sky, and this seems a fairly good option. What type of box/stick is best for a complete novice?!

There are boxes available that use a sky input and give you all sky channels.. Premium and free.... PM me

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I'm still running 16.0

Is it worth updating yet? Everything seems fine.

It is worth keeping it updated as it should theoretically run better and not hit problems. If you don't though nothing bad will happen apart from some addons may stop until you do update.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Just done that but now got that tvaddons skin on load up.
If I go to system>appearance and load confluence it don't go back to the old layout or skin

This addon failed to install for me. Error log full of python script errors. :shrug:

I have to say I'm flummoxed, it worked for me. Best way would be to just install the new kodi and manually put in your addons again. It may take about half an hour but is worth it to stay upto date.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I have to say I'm flummoxed, it worked for me. Best way would be to just install the new kodi and manually put in your addons again. It may take about half an hour but is worth it to stay upto date.

Yes mate, that's what I had to do last time. Make a note of all repos then scratch it and start again.
Take about an hour I reckon.
What repos you using [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] ?
I've just got :
Metal kettle
Super repo
Fusion
Coldkeys
Kaosbox
Mucky ducks

Any others you recommend matey?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Yes mate, that's what I had to do last time. Make a note of all repos then scratch it and start again.
Take about an hour I reckon.
What repos you using [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] ?
I've just got :
Metal kettle
Super repo
Fusion
Coldkeys
Kaosbox
Mucky ducks

Any others you recommend matey?

Metalkettle is in fusion, so you only need fusion.

I only have live mix, exodus and sportsdevil. Well I have a few others but never ever use them, there is really nothing else I need. What exactly do you watch/need?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Metalkettle is in fusion, so you only need fusion.

I only have live mix, exodus and sportsdevil. Well I have a few others but never ever use them, there is really nothing else I need. What exactly do you watch/need?

Sports, comedy and documentaries
So like you, I use exodus, Phoenix, sports devil, live mix, classic British comedy channel and a few documentary channels.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Sports, comedy and documentaries
So like you, I use exodus, Phoenix, sports devil, live mix, classic British comedy channel and a few documentary channels.

For exodus, live mix etc you only need fusion. Go to system, install from zip file, fusion. Have a mess about with it, there are many addons available through fusion alone.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
For exodus, live mix etc you only need fusion. Go to system, install from zip file, fusion. Have a mess about with it, there are many addons available through fusion alone.
Yeah I know and super repos has loads so they're the main ones.
I like kaosbox as it auto updates YouTube as I used to get loads of errors when using streams via YouTube.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Yeah I know and super repos has loads so they're the main ones.
I like kaosbox as it auto updates YouTube as I used to get loads of errors when using streams via YouTube.

I never use you tube via kodi, in fact I don't use it very much at all nowadays. Since I got kodi there is always something to watch.

Found this for you, When you get your kodi setup back then use this so you won't have this trouble in the future

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-backup-and-restore-xbmc-kodi/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here